Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Bruh didn't even Whitebeard not dare to harm Rockstar? Kidd Pirates should know better about this unless Kidd is as stupid as he looks..
DId you read the post before? This headcanon was not about him killing Rockstar on the boat, it was about stating the message when Killer is in front of Shanks.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Midd sneaked under Meme's nose she didn't know he stole Road Poneglype copy from one of her generals, here Snitch plan to directly confront Midd with his entire crew + Giants.
Yeah, and that's why I feel Kidd will not be stupid enough to engage Shanks directly. Some way or another he needs to show he has balls but at the same time he should know even if he and Killer are strong and Heat and Wire can fend for themselves decently the rest of his crew are sent to slaughter.

Kidd will make a threat but take a rain check on a direct confrontation, especially with Shanks himself. How many are there even in Kidds crew? 50? 100? How many are there in RHP including fodder + giants? Kidd would be delusional to think just because Jesus Luffy made the impossible possible in Onigashima 5.000 vs 30.000 it won't work here.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
mate. I LOVE it if what you say come true
cause this means Shanks will get mad max fury road of hell

but I don't hate Kid to wish him this
Shanks will have to go all out in this fight. This wont be a washing or pushover in any direction. Shanksfans and Kidfans deserve this all out.
I dont speak about necessary kills, this was just a brutal idea, but there must be a huuuuuge impact. How long did you Shanksfans wait?

Zolo looks very bad in this chapter only afraid and dont follow the orders from his captain. He says that luffy should not free the douple cp0 agents cause he knows lucci and kaku would ride him. And against s hawk he dont even make damage and now I know why luffy was fighting s bear cause of bonny thats the reason why oda let luffy fights bonnys dad to appologice for what he did against s bear

This isn't going to be like Teach vs Law. Teach didn't have his whole crew with him.

Shanks has his whole crew, some ships on the side, and the giants. Kidd might see his face from a distance before losing consciousness after Roo knocks him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.