General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
I do wonder how relative they are to each other in strength. I know Sakamoto is stronger, but I dont get the feeling hes stronger by much. And also they way he fights counters basically every fighting style..... as shown in this chapter. The ability to make everything into a weapon and use it skillfully like youve mastered it, thats just so broken as a fighting style.

But yh at first....I was getting the feel of Sakamoto > Nagumo > Rion. Now its more like Sakamoto > Rion = Nagumo....or even Rion >= Nagumo lol.

But yh theyre all monsters. Dont know how Shin, Akira and Natsuki gonna compete. Especially if this becomes another New Gen > Old Gen kinda series.

In this mission, all of them split into 2 teams. Rion Akao with Uzuki, and Sakamoto with Nagumo.

During the mission, Rion Akao is asking Killers questions and Uzuki did something to Rion Akao. We still don't know what Uzuki did, but looking at Rion Akao's reactions. It must be something astonishing.

Their target is called Steel Dragon/鋼龍 or Koryu (In Japanese romaji). They have information that he is hiding in this department store (Will show y'all in raws).

Even workers may be assassins/killers too

Titles: 殺し屋デパート/The Killer Department Store
Side note: 坂本の記憶!!問題児たちが任務へ赴く!!/ Sakamoto's memories!! Problem children going on a mission!!

Page 3. Uzuki being mean to Rion Akao

Page 4. The Department Store.

Page 6. Even workers may be assassins/killers too.

Page 8

Page 13. Rion Akao

Page 14. Rion Akao

Page 15

Page 19/Last page. New enemy, キンダカ/Kindaka

Editor commented for the next chapter:
》難関任務の相手は ORDER!?激戦必至!!
》The hardest mission is against ORDER?! It's going to be a hard-fought battle!!

Mr. Yuto Suzuki's preview for the next chapter:
》日常を侵食する殺し屋 たち!!坂本の動向は?!
》Assassins/Killers encroaching on everyday life!! What is Sakamoto up to?!

thanks to