• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fro bow thought it eset from biden, nevermind it then cause alsama/reborn scanns guilty too zo it would xor zor from wibbs list
watson AL and fuji were 3 guilties on it

fuji probably appeared innocent if he swapped alignment with someone in day 1 with that ability he had

thats assuming the list is legit to begin with

if none claims it im gna assume it isnt

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's not Mech, right?
i will say after he claims. he is obviously stalling and hiding rn. knows he fked up

he is caught in a lie and inconsistent logic twice

1. pretended dumb that we cant use actions, but he used one
2. 180 degree midnset swap on broki and who ever killed broki thats unexplained from thread given he wanted to vig her in his first life. his excuse was that broki flipped town so he changed his read but that doesnt explain why he auto suspects the role who killed her as if he town read broki all along which is compeltely not the case

Emil

Certified Memelord
i will say after he claims. he is obviously stalling and hiding rn. knows he fked up

2. 180 degree midnset swap on broki and who ever killed broki thats unexplained from thread given he wanted to vig her in his first life. his excuse was that broki flipped town so he changed his read but that doesnt explain why he auto suspects the role who killed her as if he town read broki all along which is compeltely not the case
this @Reborn

and made couple of posts on him before too

and before last day ended

I have to think about it later. I don't want to build wagon that would be impossible to change later if we have better candidate, it's not Nessos situation

32 players

- 2:1 town to scum minimum

- so somewhere around 20 towns

One cult
One Sk - anti town indie
Pys - Seems neutral indie
Then there should be a pro town indie but no one claimed which is weird.

Mafia - then should be around 8

Thus, in total - 8 + 1 + 1 = 10 anti town + one neutral + another anti town

Taking total of 12 non town roles

What's the case on pot?
There was no case on Pot. Pot's predecessor is Ryu and what concerned me about Ryu was his posts did not have much substance and this didn't look like town Ryu compared to his town games I played with him before.

I notice yall ignore my earlier post but it's okay, yall gonna be paying me lots of attention this DP.
Being Role crush is an attack. :drake
When did you say this? This is news to me.
Vote lynch udell

for being purposely misconstruing what I wrote
I asked you a question for clarification. I did not make a statement. At least I know where you voting this DP scum. Your reaction alone makes you scummy smh.
Why you voting adam just because ekko asked you to? You didn't even ask for reason. Do you even sus him? Lol
They both scum that's why and I called them out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.