• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kagurashi opened the second store, she has enough money to buy that „abduct yourself„ ability, this will make her survive another lynch....
It is clearly mentioned that it's due to my shield. I didn't buy anything from the store lol

So we are voting Random Asshole today. Another day to live for AM... My God this guy is hella lucky :suresure:

Vote Lynch Random Asshole

Kagu Nyan

If you all want to know why I didn't tell you all that I may survive the lynch is simply because I myself didn't know.

Guess I got lucky. You still got saved from wasting your perfect track record of not mislynching.

Kagu Nyan

i probably should, instead of pein

i don't have cop ability or ability to make it, i made one out of book i got from psychic and 2nd from orb i bought

are you more sure about kagu or usopp?
out of curiosity, why are you checking Baki again? He's the one who got revived and confirmed town or am I missing something?

If you could check somebody use it on me already. Atleast this way you won't waste precious time.

If we trust Blue's ability (there's exactly one scum on Baki's wagon D0 instead of "there's scum, but there might be more"), then Kagu was defended D0 by town and red team

why would blue team give up completely on their teammate D0 before she can even use abilities?

last DP i bought this

[90.000][Transformative Magic Orb] - A magical orb, that transforms itself into any sightable Arsenal ability.[1-shot][8 purchases]>[2 purchases]

and created copy of Muugen's Tracking Glasses

I got inno on T-Pein
That would had been real bad if I was guilty that night...
smh I said I was miller in my first post.
sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.