• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the one who has been revealing ??? by the way.
I can, but not multiple times per phase, otherwise, the host would not need ??? if I could clear them all on one day. lol
So from a friend of mine, I swear, If you did have an ability to reveal all of the ???s in one post, even in say a two shot that couldn't be refilled, believe me it would be errata-ed into complete uselessness and to a point where the description of the ability doesn't match at all what the ability implies in its text, and thus would start to only affect fake write ups or other thingfs where it doesnt really make sense.

Hypothetically of course

Why are we voting Am over kagu?

Don't understand why are we not voting someone who survived two lynches so far.

Just kill AM and Lynch kagu.

Also, Juliet and Random asshole needs to be looked into
Well, she already tanked Lynch twice and has enough money to tank 3rd one somehow. AM was caught in a lie.

I don't have any other abilities other than trading. One trading ability was one shot which I used on Muugen and charlie. The other two are me and another player so I used it on Naomi/Ultra today. The last ability is also a creative ability which I have been using to target wave and gaining money each day. Plus i also have the shield with active and passive abilities. They are all protection related. No where it's mentioned that it might save me from lynch.
What about ability to join gambling game for free?

it was pointless from charles
As Miller, wouldn't you want to check another Miller if had a chance?

because i'm an easy target to get a free townie lynch.

but what ever, charlie lied. vig him and kekko.
I haven't though. Only reason why your ability didn't show up would be not submitting it. You can ask Rej yourself. I was the one who send Armor Plate to Broker.

I got these abilities out of nowhere D3. Plated Armour i have to UB last cycle, best quality copper i used asap, scimitar i have to preventative wave last cycle, portale Vento box i gave to pot jar or whatever is it called (nothing happened), nun's cloth i have to SK the same dp i learned he's innocent, newspaper cap next night also to SK because nun's cloth works for phase and he used it dp. Basically claimed my role to him and said that Psychic knows it too - if she doesn't win the game with Nessos's death or i randomly die before i can say that, she'd be scum.

This abilities have been tossed, but were also taken:
[Plated Armor] - Become gilded for a cycle. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Plated Armor]. [1-shot]
[Best Quality Copper] - Participate in a powergame of your choice, or increase the interest pool, using this. Alternatively: Give a player of your choice a [Best Quality Copper]. [1-shot]
[Scimitar] - Negate the next preventative ability hitting you. Alternatively, give someone a [Scimitar]. [1-shot]
[Portable Bento Box Fax] - Send a message to the gamethread, through the next write up. [1-shot]
[Nun's Cloth] - Protect yourself for a phase. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Nun's Cloth]. [1-shot]
[Newsboy Cap] - Send a message to your target and protect them from wounds this cycle. [1-shot

She highly likely will neeshga xor able to tank wibbs lynch today otherwise she would neeshga actually try to talk lol, make her answer bow question when the last time eset wibbs she used wibbs shield
I mean, for all i know they both can be teammates. aM's abilities sound townish actually but he literally claimed action used by me

Also this. If we'd believe completely Blue's ability, killer is between RA and AM.
Bow had to find wibbs explanation again as reference since bow do neeshga ribby hooba it does lol:

We actually don't know if it goes to me or whatever happens.

As for the ability itself.

List of three players given by the host as RNG. One is surely a killer. Even if guessed wrongly that would mean the chosen player didn't kill anyone, leaving the other two as one of the killers.

As Mafia tends to kill a lot more I think is genuinely good. It's basically a kill+inv.
Bow have to add wibbs oddfruit claimed he can check if nashna has killing abilities aey d1 it eset RA, next d2 aey result eset on AM wibbs he has neeshga either

Bow had to find wibbs explanation again as reference since bow do neeshga ribby hooba it does lol:

Bow have to add wibbs oddfruit claimed he can check if nashna has killing abilities aey d1 it eset RA, next d2 aey result eset on AM wibbs he has neeshga either
I mean, does faction kill count as killing ability? It's not part of the role.

well then he'd have to be godfather. i think his gameplay has been townie so far. there isnt much to do this game cuz all mafia seem just inactive. we have been yeeting a scummy player every day and they turn out red

it doesn't seem mafia has any drive this game. just sitting inactive waiting for town to fight itself

only muugen was active in red. his entire team dead inactive. all our puppet candidates are inactives
Depper presence today es lacking, hooba happened wibbs depwa're zo inactive today?

Random though, if Udell for some reason flips blue, Usopp should be basically turbo confirmed.

Pretty sure he's flipping Town though. We have his bloodline list so we'll see if he wins

Status
Not open for further replies.