• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who kobe?

Nah

We have bigger fishes on the plate to fry and kobe hasn't irked me yet.

The odd thing which broki brought up is something worth pondering but thing is Naomi saw Kobe visit Odd and Kobe said he didn't.

This could be because kobe got redirected and both of them are telling the truth.
Well I'm going to default to the easier explanation that he's a naughty little scum boi and he needs that ass spanked.

(On a serious note, while the possibility you've outlined is certainly possible, it's usually better to allow the opportunity for players to explain themselves and not just give them a pass for no reason, because it's usually informative. Apparently, he's told you things, but I'm in the dark and I've replaced Naomi, so just let me cook for a sec. Rest of tow can do its own thing in the mean time.)

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
This is SRM

Normal kill generally wont work unless you rced the target before.
u know, I don't get well still many of the words and shorts in mafia, but thanks for correction.

Still, won't it be easier to kill kagu and Lynch AM?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You didn't answer me

What other abilities you have other than trading?
I don't have any other abilities other than trading. One trading ability was one shot which I used on Muugen and charlie. The other two are me and another player so I used it on Naomi/Ultra today. The last ability is also a creative ability which I have been using to target wave and gaining money each day. Plus i also have the shield with active and passive abilities. They are all protection related. No where it's mentioned that it might save me from lynch.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
u know, I don't get well still many of the words and shorts in mafia, but thanks for correction.

Still, won't it be easier to kill kagu and Lynch AM?
It's alright Rottkins

Thing is Kagu didn't give a fuck or tried much last day when she was getting lynched. And, she survived the Lynch

But this day she is trying to deflect and defend a lot which gives me vibe she can't survive the third Lynch.

Surviving 3 lynch is broken ability

That's why she is my first preference but If we can rced + super kill kagu and Lynch Am then it will work for me as well.

We need to yeet both of them - so that we can focus on others

Reborn

I don't have any other abilities other than trading. One trading ability was one shot which I used on Muugen and charlie. The other two are me and another player so I used it on Naomi/Ultra today. The last ability is also a creative ability which I have been using to target wave and gaining money each day. Plus i also have the shield with active and passive abilities. They are all protection related. No where it's mentioned that it might save me from lynch.
So you say you are town and all you can do is trade?

Rottkins

It's alright Rottkins

Thing is Kagu didn't give a fuck or tried much last day when she was getting lynched. And, she survived the Lynch

But this day she is trying to deflect and defend a lot which gives me vibe she can't survive the third Lynch.

Surviving 3 lynch is broken ability

That's why she is my first preference but If we can rced + super kill kagu and Lynch Am then it will work for me as well.

We need to yeet both of them - so that we can focus on others
oooh I get it now, thanks :yearight:

Reborn

Yes. Exactly. I'm Ea Nasir who is history's worst trader i suppose. There's some kind of meme revolving him.
Kagu

YOU SURVIVED 2 LYNCHES

You know very well that how bad it is. And, you have no ability to confirm you apart from trade which is NAI

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kagu

YOU SURVIVED 2 LYNCHES

You know very well that how bad it is. And, you have no ability to confirm you apart from trade which is NAI
Then investigate me or lie detect me. You town folk should do something to confirm me. You clearly know the game mechanics have saved me and not my hidden abilities. It's the shield hero.

Reborn

Seems within the boundaries of your expectations. Not trying to stir shit but I think in your shoes I would suspect the other person by default so this is interesting, not sure if this has been brought up yet.

@T-Pein™ what do you make of this?
I already sus him but not because of his miller claim

I am getting sussed of T-pein.

His meta is off.

Kagu is another one that needs to be yeeted.
And, what irked me the most is when I casted sus on him he made a post putting me as his sus

Reborn

Then investigate me or lie detect me. You town folk should do something to confirm me. You clearly know the game mechanics have saved me and not my hidden abilities. It's the shield hero.
You said shield ability you have doesn't mention saving you from Lynch

Then how you can say it's game mechanics

Rottkins

oh I know Ea Nasir, he's known due to that there was a complain on him on a clay board found by archeologists. I think it was the only found document regardless complains from that era making it the oldest. Being it a complain don't show Ea Nasir in a good light

Status
Not open for further replies.