Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
6. Archangel's Judgment - Blue
[Archangel's Judgment][Day Active] - Calling upon the Archangel's power, and after 6 players have died in the game, you may pass judgement unto a player of your choice, as retribution for killing the weebs. You will get a list of 3 players and you have to brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If you correctly guess the player who killed the weebs and mark them guilty, you'll kill him regular. Alternatively if you're killed, [Archangel's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time you must correctly guess who killed you and it will be a superkill. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. [1-shot]
Do you receive the action or this goes to someone else?
This is very complicated and needs a good reader user.
The night lynch could be discussed in the day time by many players and the night talk is a time of analysing what happened in the previous DP. Both of these require team work, and I am pro team work
We actually don't know if it goes to me or whatever happens.

As for the ability itself.

List of three players given by the host as RNG. One is surely a killer. Even if guessed wrongly that would mean the chosen player didn't kill anyone, leaving the other two as one of the killers.

As Mafia tends to kill a lot more I think is genuinely good. It's basically a kill+inv.

Apparently flips are delayed because of that Wangsheng ability. That means Night Lynch factually can‘t work until we have eliminated the cause of this delaying because chances are we won‘t get a flip after the day and this prevents the night lynch from working as intended.

List of three players given by the host as RNG. One is surely a killer. Even if guessed wrongly that would mean the chosen player didn't kill anyone, leaving the other two as one of the killers.

As Mafia tends to kill a lot more I think is genuinely good. It's basically a kill+inv.
As I understood it‘s basically a Psychic from ToS with one of three players being confirmed scum. It‘s pretty neat.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Whoever gets this ability, are those names displayed to them privately or in thread. So if you guessed the first name wrong, we only have to find out who is the actual killer from the remaining two and lynch them?

What do we do about Waves? I have no ability to throw at any of them atm :catcry:.

Well, let's hope town will receive it

Mashiro Blue

As I understood it‘s basically a Psychic from ToS with one of three players being confirmed scum. It‘s pretty neat.
Basically ^^

Originally it was Mayuri's ability(she was GA) in DAL but in there it could only be used late game. Being able to use it early is a plu

Here's the original ability

[Conditional Active - Mayuri's Judgment] -- Using her Angel Kerubiel, and having only one of her targets alive, Mayuri may pass judgement unto a player of her choice, as retribution for killing one of her targets. She will get a list of 3 players and brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If she correctly guesses the player(s) who killed her target(s), she'll superkill them through immunities. Alternatively if she is killed, [Mayuri's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time she must correctly guess who killed her. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. Day action [1-shot]

Kagu Nyan

Also suppose I have this ability and i died so now I have to guess my killer. I get two names and i guess the 1st name incorrectly. So how does the players who are alive get this information to deal with the remaining two names?

Mashiro Blue

Whoever gets this ability, are those names displayed to them privately or in thread. So if you guessed the first name wrong, we only have to find out who is the actual killer from the remaining two and lynch them?
You know this ability :smoothy:

The player needs to come out and say it.

However even so it's hardly detrimental to Town because scum will be the killers.

Basically ^^

Originally it was Mayuri's ability(she was GA) in DAL but in there it could only be used late game. Being able to use it early is a plu

Here's the original ability

[Conditional Active - Mayuri's Judgment] -- Using her Angel Kerubiel, and having only one of her targets alive, Mayuri may pass judgement unto a player of her choice, as retribution for killing one of her targets. She will get a list of 3 players and brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If she correctly guesses the player(s) who killed her target(s), she'll superkill them through immunities. Alternatively if she is killed, [Mayuri's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time she must correctly guess who killed her. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. Day action [1-shot]
:steef:.

Kagu Nyan

That part is an extra. You're supposed to activate it. The second part you could say it acts as a passive and you won't get a list.
I just hope the player who gets this ability is alive to share their results. Even so there is a 50-50 chance of guessing wrong the second time. Just like night lynch can lead to a mislynch.

Also is this kill going to be a Superkill or onegakill ??

Status
Not open for further replies.