• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

To get a feel for how things are. If you had to pick 3 scummiest player rn but only had a gun with 2 bullets. Which of 3 would you shoot and who you wouldn't?
I would shot Apollo and Muugen because they seem to be both scum in different factions
I wouldn't shot Alwaysmind, i would lynch him
I guess these 3 flips give very useful infos

Welcome to the game!

Entry 6

An ability to find a killer

Let's go vote for that one everyone

Tagging again and for the last time (unless smth important comes up)

I tried to find the posr with the submissions to read it again but I didn't find it on phone.
I hope someone has a link to that post

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

To get a feel for how things are. If you had to pick 3 scummiest player rn but only had a gun with 2 bullets. Which of 3 would you shoot and who you wouldn't?
Apollo: Because of his continuous lies about his abilities etc....

Alwaysmind: because of his scummy submission etc....

Al -sama: he claims to be monokuma and a little reasearch about this character tells me how sadistic and psycho this character is. I refuse to belive that he's just a miller with that kind of flavour. He also said he's some harem MC but i didn't find anything linking monokuma to any harems. I think he's role has some trigger mechanism which changes him to serial killer or maybe he's indie already.

Since I suspect Al, i also suspect the other two people whom he confirmed - Flower and Broki. Flower has substituted Indigo who didn't do anything and Flower is continuing the same trend.

Initially i liked Broki and had sympathy because she landed with a difficult PR but her Gambit obsession and voting for Rottkins along with being confirmed by Al isn't giving me good vibes about her.

I can't ignore it completely since he mentioned it himself. So Al said that he can confirm you 70-80% as townie. How much would you rate him as town?
Bow'd lean town on him, 9/10 since bow can neeshga ignore the miller claim but overall he does neeshga seem manipulative zo far.
Depwa woka reading too much into the harem MC comment, bow guess bow'd lean town on depwa since depwa seem rather uninformed lol. He morpher wibbs he has mak girls around him rn, neeshga role related xor him lmao

Apollo

The Sol King
Its almost like fate itself cursed this slot.

@BakiDou [???] has been Superkilled!
Sad to see Bakidou go. He was Vash the Stampede. The results of the first rolecop.

[Rolecop] has been used on [???]
This is the 2nd rolecop. Muugen is Conan, Guilty.

I can make as many rolecops as I want. That could be useful.

Town has two good lynches between their hands. One is mafia, the other is not mafia. Who is your preferred lynch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.