• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its almost like fate itself cursed this slot.

Sad to see Bakidou go. He was Vash the Stampede. The results of the first rolecop.

This is the 2nd rolecop. Muugen is Conan, Guilty.

I can make as many rolecops as I want. That could be useful.

Town has two good lynches between their hands. One is mafia, the other is not mafia. Who is your preferred lynch ?
can you check the list of players the psychic-like WU listed?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
So if I understood correctly if we were to lynch another scum instead of Apollo, Apollo could mason/cult someone this NP?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
@Apollo can you choose which player gets the slot?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I still want night talks :few:.

Though your entry is good as well tbf.
Tell me what's about, i told you i searched and didn't find it
Summary

- there are 2 mafia teams - puppets and gods
- Apollo is pretty much outed cult leader (imo), said Muugen is scum
- Muugen is prob mafia
- AL sama is miller, Flower and him share PM after Flower used her ability on him, AL somewhat vouch for Broker, I somewhat vouch for Flower (i got useful item from her, wasn't asking for it, didn't give anything back)
- Tentei died, he was serial killer, said he has scum result on Apollo, who said he switched alignment with Muugen
- Baki who just got superkilled apparently was cleared by Apollo and Muugen
- saying you want fancy funeral in PM will result in janitoring your role after death
- there are waves that can be destroyed if we used abilities on them, we can't predict what's the downside for letting them slip
here are current waves:

- Eurovision takes place as we speak, it ends with end of this cycle, you can vote for abilities in poll up, we don't know what will happen after this, general assumption is that either ESC winner (person whose submission wins) or Eurovision role itself will get winning ability, I guess Eurovision will get it, option 3 (winning rn) came from Apollo

- whoever Joe Biden is claims something like Psychic ability:
*2 scum within - Charlie, Soulkiller, Dr. Watson, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Fujishiro, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo
*1 scum within - Charlie, Dest (called X here), Muugen and Rottkins (this is also Baki's D0 wagon, could be important)
- noone is straight up confirmed town

that's most of it, i think
Entries

6. Archangel's Judgment - Blue
[Archangel's Judgment][Day Active] - Calling upon the Archangel's power, and after 6 players have died in the game, you may pass judgement unto a player of your choice, as retribution for killing the weebs. You will get a list of 3 players and you have to brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If you correctly guess the player who killed the weebs and mark them guilty, you'll kill him regular. Alternatively if you're killed, [Archangel's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time you must correctly guess who killed you and it will be a superkill. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. [1-shot]
Do you receive the action or this goes to someone else?
This is very complicated and needs a good reader user.
The night lynch could be discussed in the day time by many players and the night talk is a time of analysing what happened in the previous DP. Both of these require team work, and I am pro team work

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
It is not possible to attack waves every single day with limited abilities. My abilities are on cooldown and i only have one left but I'm not going to use it on a wave. I'll accept any punishment for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.