Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

"Ability to petrify charmed targets

The power to petrify the target who is charmed by the ability user. If the person's mind is inclined toward the person who activated the ability, the body will be petrified regardless of the person's will. Due to strong pain, it is possible to cancel the charm state and avoid it. You can't petrify an opponent who doesn't feel charmed at all.

Petrification by this ability can only be solved by the person who activated it. Even if the person faints or dies, the petrified state will not be lifted and will continue."

Boa can only win against horny people. :josad:

The power to petrify the target who is charmed by the ability user. If the person's mind is inclined toward the person who activated the ability, the body will be petrified regardless of the person's will. Due to strong pain, it is possible to cancel the charm state and avoid it. You can't petrify an opponent who doesn't feel charmed at all.

Petrification by this ability can only be solved by the person who activated it. Even if the person faints or dies, the petrified state will not be lifted and will continue."

welp ive already lost :kayneshrug:

I thought he was already on ignore which is why I even relayed the message.

Anyway, I don't want to get in between you two. Was just a messenger😓
You did great bro, don't stress over something that doesn't involve you.
I never really had many friends, I guess it's fine if the one I really thought was my friend suddenly turns on me and decides to block me out for one little joke.
I suppose I see Ghostly for who they really might be. Someone who will waste their valuable time and life trying to make sure they bring down others if they feel they've been betrayed. Even if you try your best to help them and see to it that they have mental issues and other problems, they'll snap all because of one joke.
I'm beginning to think it's not worth it trying to be the one to calm them down.
At least, if they become completely reckless, this time I won't be blamed, which was one of my main worries last time.
I'm so sorry that you're like this Ghostly. I'm sorry that you went through all the things you experienced. I wish the best for people like you.

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine if Shaka was the actual Vegapunk.

I remember when we used to think he was the real deal. Vegapunk 1, making calls with Dragon, etc.
His body structure even somewhat looks like the silhouette we saw from Kuma's flashback.

Would've been amazing.

But Oda has to insert goofiness into everything, fail. So we got a clown for Vegapunk.

I kinda don't mind the explanation that DF are from dreams, that parallels haki being from willpower/soul.
But Vegapunk honestly was the worst guy to give that goofy and vague explanation, especially since he recreated a mythical zoan DF which certainly wasn't from his dream lol.
Yeah exactly. Shakas line about going to die soon and his conversation with Dragon was really interesting but went nowhere, except CP0 trying to kill the Punks. Oda baited us with making us think Lilith was Vegapunk (as in the only one ofc) and then he gave us Shaka but then all the clones too (although Atlas appeared before Shaka ofc?).

People complained about too many characters before, especially the Scabbards and how they stole screentime and yet Oda was like why have 1 Vegapunk when we can have 6? I mean him spliting himself up into 6 different categories is a great concept, York is an amazing delegation of our unavoidable basic needs that lets him focus on his work more too (Magellan WISHES he had that too) but its still more characters and thus too many cooks.

We're not allowed to dislike One Piece and Oda's direction and choices though. We must love everything he does and produces, everything is better than we can and we are heathens, plebians who cannot appreciate his true greatness.

Vegapunks design wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt for the grotesque gigantic head and tongue, I would have loved his design aside from thoses things. Oda has to go to the extreme, like drawing his facial expressions now. It feels like when you turn up your character customisation sliders all the way in RPG games.

Whats the deal with Shakas face being hidden too? Is it gonna be some dramatic reveal and plot twist at some point or is it just there for the cool factor too? Just for style? So annoying lol.

If this arc wasn't dragging out so much like previous arcs and thus repeating the same mistakes as before the final saga, before the great story "restructuring" and Vegapunk being such a blatant letdown after 15 years at least or w/e of cockteasing to the extreme, I wouldn't be so bitter.

:risitameh::saden:
I thought he was already on ignore which is why I even relayed the message.

Anyway, I don't want to get in between you two. Was just a messenger😓
Aye thanks anyway. Don't worry about it. Not worth getting involved, its just between us really. I do have him on ignore again now but I had a feeling he might be talking shit so I checked the ignored posts to try and confirm.

then marineford's pacifista is a bunch of horny robots?