Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The worst thing is that there are some characters who would benefit from having their backstories expanded in SBS because Oda won't ever show it to us in the manga

Zoro is not one of them
With this Oda only confirmed where is Zoro's place in the foodchain in terms of characters Oda care about.

I don't think Oda doesn't care about Zoro he's the same guy who jumps to defend that one and only character to "never speak ill of him".

However he fucked up in Wano, sure.
Also to add would I have preferred him to have nothing to do with the shimotsuki bloodline? 100%

But I don't find it that big of a deal tbh. Again chapter 1 logic applies here. Beginning of the series enforces the notions of fate (in other words plot). One Piece is story/plot driven for the better or worse and that's about it

This are the consecuences of wano disaster is sad that this has to be revealed in adittional info but at least we had it not the way i Want ofc People are making a big deal of it we also got kuina keepsake in sbs 95 Been a shimotsuki descendant doesn't take anything from him and this is far better than the clone theory shit:kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Also to add would I have preferred him to have nothing to do with the shimotsuki bloodline? 100%

But I don't find it that big of a deal tbh. Again chapter 1 logic applies here. Beginning of the series enforces the notions of fate (in other words plot). One Piece is story/plot driven for the better or worse and that's about it
Yeah people complaining about chopper no curing the smiles is something i dont understand they are not diseases lol.
And it leaves wano with some stakes since not everything can be fixed

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This are the consecuences of wano disaster is sad that this has to be revealed in adittional info but at least we had it not the way i Want ofc People are making a big deal of it we also got kuina keepsake in sbs 95 Been a shimotsuki descendant doesn't take anything from him and this is far better than the clone theory shit:kayneshrug:
Being made from Shimotsuki sperm vs being made from artificial Shimotsuki sperm.

Hell yeah. Much difference.

:smoothieduck:

B

Borasey79

Wano wasnt rushed to promote the Red movie.
Oda simply didnt know what else to do with the fucking arc and wanted to move on.
Unfortunately, as the past volume has shown, he doesnt know what to make of Egghead either, dragging shit out pointlessly.
I almost expect Shaka's face to be shown 3 SBS from now and to have no relationship to anything in universe, just some other movie reference and some poorly written gag about how he's too handsome to show himself around Lilith and the other dorky Vega chick.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I bet pinzoro had conquerors haki too since they are always people who make a name for themselves