Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

It's funny how you try to twist Zoro's lack of development and personality by talking about Judge and Sanji. Well this shows that Zoro fans deserve this Zoro, a muscle head without a real character arc. Sad

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not understanding the Pinzoro jokes here, is it just because it sounds funny? Not sure what to make of Zoro's lineage now, it's not that he is true descendant like male to male but he is also not completely unrelated. I don't know what type of importance is attached to descendants from females in Japanese cultures specially how rights to the throne etc. go.
Dont mind them they just latch at the most nonsensical stuff to make fun of zoro since its hard to make fun of him because of his great moments,im happy with this zoros family being some nobodies is what we always wanted.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have seen so many characters assassinated on the panel. But this shit tops everything this old retard ever did. He bodied 2nd most popular character in the show inside a fucking SBS.

Zoro is irrelevant and brings nothing to the story.

Yes the fruits gave them the "power" to laugh. As tragic as it is I was never onboard Chopper pulling a magic medicine out of his ass for that. It's on the similar playfield as removing devil fruit powers from the user.
They are sick, devil fruit or not they are sick and Oda thinks they are laughing with joy! don't you find that twisted?