Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
He doesn't have it... that's the point schizo. Heat resistance is something all siblings share but powers are differrent.

And Sanji's germa powers are invisibility not fire, retard lmao

...he would still have DJ he just would self-damage sometimes....
without judge there's no dj also oda saying keep an eye on him in the future implies there's judge sperm powers coming for his next power ups

He cant create fire without heat resistance or he burns himself.
Ita over.
Sanji's whole fire abilities are from the experiment imo.
Niji did the same with his element and oda said that judge want to make the Germa siblings to be able to use their powers WITHOUT the rs.
Sanji is judge ultimate project but most of his fans aren't ready to accept that.
At least we accept that zoro's mom was doing nightshifts :josad:

without judge there's no dj
Again, post prove that Sanji got fire powers from Judge

why did Judge have no reaction to dj then?:choppawhat:
also oda saying keep an eye on him in the future implies there's judge sperm powers coming for his next power ups
cool, which means that Oda still has many plans for Sanji in the story in the manga and not relegate to SBS, lmao
:milaugh:

Niji did the same with his element and oda said that judge want to make the Germa siblings to be able to use their powers WITHOUT the rs.
Sanji is judge ultimate project but most of his fans aren't ready to accept that.
Are you daft on purpose ? good that you write imo because it confirmed not true, heat resistence come from exoskelton like all germa but his powers were supposed to be invisiballity not fire, oda just confirmed his fire powers come from somewhere else.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Again, post prove that Sanji got fire powers from Judge

why did Judge have no reaction to dj then?:choppawhat:

cool, which means that Oda still has many plans for Sanji in the story in the manga and not relegate to SBS, lmao
:milaugh:
he had no reaction cause fire is a common power in one piece, he just didn't know his sperm had worked on sanji

Monkey Ball is definitely a reference to Dragon Ball.

Also, wish we'd get questions about important characters like Compote and Scotch (what was his position in the Beast Pirates?).

Are you daft on purpose ? good that you write imo because it confirmed not true, heat resistence come from exoskelton like all germa but his powers were supposed to be invisiballity not fire, oda just confirmed his fire powers come from somewhere else.
Why you guys always try to offend people??
Seriously now this internet tough talking is not for me.
Sanji has an element power just like his siblings, niji activated in the same fashion. Sanji's fire abilities aren't confirmed to be from somewhere else.
It is yet to confirmed if you or i are correct but from the things i read on the damn manga, queen's speech about fire abilities i am very convinced that sanji's DJ is a science product.
That's why i said it is my opinion, you have no confirmation either, both of us speculate.
The recent SBS confirmed that sanji's fire resistance comes from science and up until today people were like " sanji's gene's never played a role until wano" and that proven wrong as well.

Why you guys always try to offend people??
Seriously now this internet tough talking is not for me.
Sanji has an element power just like his siblings, niji activated in the same fashion. Sanji's fire abilities aren't confirmed to be from somewhere else.
It is yet to confirmed if you or i are correct but from the things i read on the damn manga, queen's speech about fire abilities i am very convinced that sanji's DJ is a science product.
That's why i said it is my opinion, you have no confirmation either, both of us speculate.
The recent SBS confirmed that sanji's fire resistance comes from science and up until today people were like " sanji's gene's never played a role until wano" and that proven wrong as well.
Why are u saying convinced me u arent oda he literally just said DJ is not from exoskelton why are u still arguing, he said his powers shouldve been invisibility, his heat resistence doesn't matter if he wouldn't been able to use fire but he can because of something ELSE.

Sanjis fire isn’t from Judge tho, it’s from Sora as judge wanted to give him invisibility not fire.

:cheers: