Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

:suresure:
We will even get to see more about in the story
He's a side character whose story was bit revealed in sbs...more interesting than Zoro's

When it comes to zoro backstory : Oda "no need to develop further in details about this in the story"

I am all in man, it's not hate fr.
I find it really weird that sanji's siblings have similar abilities and oda did said that judge wants to turn them into sanji actually. Able to use their powers without the rs.
I know that sanji has something very powerful inside him but how that came to be?
His mother was what exactly?
Nothing in her physiology resembles a lunarian and we didn't get an info about other fire users like lunarians from queen.
In my opinion judge planted df abilities to his children and sanji has the strongest one that has yet to be fully unlocked.
It would be nice to introduce powerful women that have special powers and sanji's mom was one of them but for now I can't relate that thought with the manga
Yeah we still don't know how he can superheat his kick. Originally Sanji was gonna have invisibility ability hence stealth black, however the drug kicked in. He still got exoskeleton but without losing his other aspects unlike his brothers.

His diable/ifrit jambe is probably never going to be thoroughly explained like Asura and overall devil fruits. It's just his passion burning to a great degree as long as it wont fuck over his body. We know Asura had something to do eith CoC but Zoro didn't even know he had it when performing it, why can't other CoC users manifest then the spirits, it adds many more questions I doubt they get answered fully.

Or devil fruits being miracles or wishes or strong desires manifested from humankind

Dude is this sbs, Oda answering lot of good questions, wtf he just reveal all the infos which we need in wano lol
:suresure:
Sanji was a normal human and after he used the raid suit cause of the raid suit technique he become a superhuman before that he was a human now sanji is top 13 strenghtwise eos top 5
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s all related to the miracle drug Sora took. Somehow this drug countered Judges Lineage Factor changes and overwrote them with the abilities we see Sanji use today.

So hopefully we someday find out what that drug was.
Sanji was a human and only in wano he become a super human before he dont had a exoskeleton

G

Gorosei Informer

Never cared about zoro lineage like other zoro fans
But that name pinzoro a meme :suresure:

:mihugh::goatasure:

Sanji gets a whole (cake) arc around his new, fleshed out backstory along with Big Mom but Kaido, Zoro, Kidd and Killer really got done dirty like that lmao.
I'm definitely BETTING that Oda will screw over Mihawk, the Admirals, Garp, Dragon in a similar way. He loves Shanks too much to do the same to him but hell I thought he loved Zoro too...

Blackbeard we now know was with WB since child-teenhood or so, same with Shanks with Roger Pirates as a baby until teenhood or whatever.
Not expecting much for them anymore, especially as Film Red which should have given us plenty of info about Shanks if the manga is not gonna do it, didn't do it. We got some stuff sure but it was all about his "daughter" who isn't his daughter actually, was found in the same way he was by the Roger Pirates and was 95% filler and just mostly merch and simp bait at least.

G

Gorosei Informer

So if I've got this right too?...

Zoro is CONFIRMED related to Kuina and Shimotsukis as his grandfather married a Shimotsuki girl
Kuinas mother left a mystery and Zoro's dad died fighting pirates
Zoros mum was a criminals daughter and died of illness
Ushimaru is the younger brother of Zoros grandmother
He is descended from Ryuuma too

Nothing about why Kuina resembles Tashigi and vice versa too?

This explains why Zoro is a "pirate hunter" too I guess. Another reason I mean. I wonder if the criminal that Zoros mum was the child of will be important or not, but given we're getting this via SBS like with Kidds backstory, obviously not actually.

I'm pretty certain Shiki is a scrapped plotline too and I swear some of the Admirals and maybe 1 VA at least were meant to be connected to Wano too but alas.

Fuck man, this is just painful.

Gives Sanji the worst timeskip storyline BY FAR and some very mixed writing up until end of Wano but at least he got his new backstory, the rest of his past and lineage IN THE MANGA unlike Zoro! Zoro got shared parallels with Ryuuma with Godfy Goofy as part of the Luffy Show, and didn't get to face Kaido more, especially in hindsight now that Kaido and Orochi killed some of his actual relatives now and he didnt even avenge Yasuie too, which makes this even worse.

Wano is definitely the worst arc now by far in hindsight, I already thought so but now I'm absolutely certain of it regardless.

Still NOTHING on Black Blades too, despite Ryuuma having one and Wano being the land of Samurai and swordsmanship ffs. But we have an ongoing argument on whether Aramaki has one, so thanks Oda.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda dodging answering about Sanjis eyebrows again, unsurprisingly

:kidwat::sanjimeh:

It took us THIS long (that recent cover page) to see Judges eyebrows and from a cover page randomly too! Not when Big Mom broke his helmet /knocked it off and exposed his face either.

I bet this is gonna be saved for another SBS at best too:

What Judge was talking about here, what he was referring to.

Oda dodging answering about Sanjis eyebrows again, unsurprisingly

:kidwat::sanjimeh:

It took us THIS long (that recent cover page) to see Judges eyebrows and from a cover page randomly too! Not when Big Mom broke his helmet /knocked it off and exposed his face either.

I bet this is gonna be saved for another SBS at best too:

What Judge was talking about here, what he was referring to.
Nah, Sanjis story is too important for SBS
:kuzanshut:

:choppawhat:

I love the fact that Oda added that. It shows that no matter your lineage, it's only a question of character. Kurozomi (meaning charcoal) was indeed born to burn, meaning Orochi not Otama. I like this little touch :sweat:
Hi Carrotbro. How do you feel about Carrot being the Duchess of Minks and potentially leading the mink army in final war?

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda could’ve just made Orochis first name be kurozumi. And this scene would’ve been just fine but nope!!
YES! Absolutely this!

Why did he need to be called Orochi if hes gonna get the Orochi fruit too?! Sigh...If it was a codename he took on after getting the fruit, maybe to hide his Kurozumi origins at first, sure! Base it on the fruit that let him rise to power so much too. God knows Oda WASTED such a legendary fruit too, SIGH.

Fuck man, this is such a headache. Oda even admitted he wanted Doflamingo in place of Orochi at Wano and as Kaidos trump card/right hand/best ally-BFF or w/e too. So this is the 2nd fiddle alternative to what he planned originally too.

https://www.opfanpage.com/2022/01/1...ly-in1ended-to-fight-alongside-kaido-in-wano/

I mean Smoker being called Smoker is funny and fitting, but it wasnt necessary for Orochi too imo. Its not like he had anything to do with the Orochi before he got it, he didnt even find the fruit but was given it by his supposed relative too lol.

:choppawhat:

I love the fact that Oda added that. It shows that no matter your lineage, it's only a question of character. Kurozomi (meaning charcoal) was indeed born to burn, meaning Orochi not Otama. I like this little touch :sweat:
Yeah that part I like as well. I believed she was a Kurozumi too and was hoping for confirmation. She will be the one to prove not all Kurozumi are scum as you said too. She will redeem her ancestry/lineage or w/e.

Just ignore what her devil fruit does though lmao.

Hi Carrotbro. How do you feel about Carrot being the Duchess of Minks and potentially leading the mink army in final war?
I think that its out of character for Carrot to stay queen on Zou for long, so I think taht Carrot will reappear in the future. i've made a post about that, check my signature.

Which is perfectly in sync with Chopper's storyline. Chopper is slowly learning that there are things that you just can't cure. (at least that's how I interprete his character arc)