Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

YES! Absolutely this!

Why did he need to be called Orochi if hes gonna get the Orochi fruit too?! Sigh...If it was a codename he took on after getting the fruit, maybe to hide his Kurozumi origins at first, sure! Base it on the fruit that let him rise to power so much too. God knows Oda WASTED such a legendary fruit too, SIGH.

Fuck man, this is such a headache. Oda even admitted he wanted Doflamingo in place of Orochi at Wano and as Kaidos trump card/right hand/best ally-BFF or w/e too. So this is the 2nd fiddle alternative to what he planned originally too.

https://www.opfanpage.com/2022/01/1...ly-in1ended-to-fight-alongside-kaido-in-wano/

I mean Smoker being called Smoker is funny and fitting, but it wasnt necessary for Orochi too imo. Its not like he had anything to do with the Orochi before he got it, he didnt even find the fruit but was given it by his supposed relative too lol.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah that part I like as well. I believed she was a Kurozumi too and was hoping for confirmation. She will be the one to prove not all Kurozumi are scum as you said too. She will redeem her ancestry/lineage or w/e.

Just ignore what her devil fruit does though lmao.
That question has been either butchered in translation or it's the most idiotic intro for a question ever:
I LOVE ONE PIECE...and I heard Wano ended

?
What?
"Yeah bro, I totally love this manga. My favorite character are checks writing on hand Loopy, Garth, and Frank. Btw I heard online that the last arc might have ended, but I'm not sure."

G

Gorosei Informer

That question has been either butchered in translation or it's the most idiotic intro for a question ever:
I LOVE ONE PIECE...and I heard Wano ended

?
What?
"Yeah bro, I totally love this manga. My favorite character are checks writing on hand Loopy, Garth, and Frank. Btw I heard online that the last arc might have ended, but I'm not sure."
LMAO good point! Maybe it is a translation issue or this person admitting they love OP but are not even up to date on it and confessing to Oda that as well as being spoiled on the story?

Loopy, Garth and Frank hahaha! They sound like stoners, not gonna lie!

:suresure::gokulaugh:

Zoro fans really wanted everything sanji had and more

Ended up getting only liw budget versions :
Didn't lead samurai
Didnt save Momo or Wano
Small scar that didn't even weaken Kaido
Enma got more hyped and highlight than zoro himself
Luffy was dubbed as new Ryuma
Family revealed in sbs with lazy names lol

:suresure:
I don't understand how you guys like what Whole Cake did for Sanji, his first flashback with Zeff was great, in Whole Cake he became the poor guy who was bullied for empathy and abandoned his most sacred principle of not wasting food.

This lineage of Zoro is also shit because now he's just another one chosen by fate to save the world, but it's better on SBS than receiving multiple chapters.

G

Gorosei Informer

Which is perfectly in sync with Chopper's storyline. Chopper is slowly learning that there are things that you just can't cure. (at least that's how I interprete his character arc)
Thats honestly just depressing. Maybe more "compelling" but I really don't like that personally. It really bothered me that he didn't even try to diagnose and help BM despite spending so much time with her and seeing what she suffers from too.

Whole Cake did for Sanji
Whole cake is one of the best character development there is in the story. Don't make me resort to THIS video again..
Post automatically merged:

Thats honestly just depressing. Maybe more "compelling" but I really don't like that personally. It really bothered me that he didn't even try to diagnose and help BM despite spending so much time with her and seeing what she suffers from too.
They spent a lot of time together, you can easily imagine that chopper tried but failed. Oda had just more important things to focus on. This is indeed a bit sad, but this is also here to remind you that the One Piece world is no joke. Sometimes.. it gets dirty.

zoro's parents are nobodies and they're dead of course they won't have a major role in the story unlike luffy , sanji and robin's families who are big deals in the op world

it's just a bonus info to know about zoro,
zoro is result of hard work his lineage is irrelevant

:beckmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Anyways, with all spamming aside.

Oda clearly thought about this shit while taking a dump.

So no one on Wano recognizes Zoro being 1:1 Ushimaru and Ryuma. Nice.

He doesn't have it... that's the point schizo. Heat resistance is something all siblings share but powers are differrent.

And Sanji's germa powers are invisibility not fire, retard lmao

...he would still have DJ he just would self-damage sometimes....
You are wasting your time debating with this clown lmao oda raised the family tree of zolo and just confirmed that zoro is a descendant of the god of swords they are just salty :myman :