Character Discussion Oda explained about Sanji's eyebrows

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
From his mum and that is not written where the flame comes. Read oda last sentence he says he will show us why sanji is so strong and why he can use fire but in the future in the next big fight against a BB pirate mostlikely burgess vice captain vs vice captain.
so sanji was a normal human before and only cause he used the raid suit he becomethe exoskeleton so he fought big mom and that without the power up and without judges help. Sanji is not like zolo who need always help and a gifted sword every arc or haki from oden. Sanji is him
show me the part where it says it's from his mom

If it were from his Mom would it be any better for y’all?

You’d still clown him

Sanji fans need to learn to stop taking the bait

According to genius here, Oda pointed out that Sanji always had abnormal heat resistance due to Judge for no absolutely no reason since it apparently has zero bearing on his abilities.:saden:
He has it from birth so from his mum maybe and zoLoser dont even get a panel from his family zolo the sbs useless cross loser
Post automatically merged:

show me the part where it says it's from his mom
It is not written where the flames come. It only written that he get it from birth and until now nothing is confirmed oda even says that in teh next arcs he will show us why sanji can use such hot flames. Wanji is relevant for the storyline not like zoloser who cant even get a panel for his family :(( but but wano was was zoloser arc. Get down. Everything sanji did was cause of his training oda barely confirmed this here after he used his raid suit the exoskeleton comes up read it carefully zoloser

If it were from his Mom would it be any better for y’all?

You’d still clown him

Sanji fans need to learn to stop taking the bait
It's just a guess

Only some people use this to laugh at Sanji and deny all his efforts, but they forget that our looks or other aspects are inherited from our parents, which is nothing to laugh at
If the flame and heat resistance really come from Sora, it's good for me

It's like Gaara in Naruto

It's just a guess

Only some people use this to laugh at Sanji and deny all his efforts, but they forget that our looks or other aspects are inherited from our parents, which is nothing to laugh at
If the flame and heat resistance really come from Sora, it's good for me

It's like Gaara in Naruto
I’m not talking about you

I’m talking about Zoro fans

I’d love it if it was something he inherited from his mother before she passed away

They’ll use it to clown him regardless though

You two are the ones who said dj is from judge which confirmed false, he can maintain dj because of his exoskelton which is already known but dj and IJ are from something else, idk why u cant admit ur wrong :moonwalk:
retard they from Judge because he is the one who made Sanji a cyborg

Ugh. Say whatever is whatever from Judge all you like but can we stop being stupid about it and using the name of gross disgusting bodily fluids to do so? Especially when that's not even what it is?

Sora was already pregnant and well into her pregnancy (Oda drew her stomach bulging) when Judge forced the experiment. So Judge's ... stuff already did it's part on the miracle of life. The experiment had nothing to do with that ... stuff.

Biology101, so stfu about it being Judge's ... stuff. It's gross and inaccurate.

Sorry, I can't say sexual terms, it unnerves me.

"Already gave him an abnormal heat resistance in the past" diable jambe is from judge lol
Lmao

Fate, Shimotsuki or whatever, Zoro is a Conqueror among the "handful of the very strongest" who is bound to rise among the top of all time

Simpji the Dog, as revealed by the SBS, can't even use Diable Jambe if not for Germa genes
So Sanji hates his father and family... but once again it's confirmed that he would be nothing without the powers they gifted him

Lmao "daddy Judge I hate you but I need you please help me I'm weakkk"

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Ugh. Say whatever is whatever from Judge all you like but can we stop being stupid about it and using the name of gross disgusting bodily fluids to do so? Especially when that's not even what it is?

Sora was already pregnant and well into her pregnancy (Oda drew her stomach bulging) when Judge forced the experiment. So Judge's ... stuff already did it's part on the miracle of life. The experiment had nothing to do with that ... stuff.

Biology101, so stfu about it being Judge's ... stuff. It's gross and inaccurate.

Sorry, I can't say sexual terms, it unnerves me.
Shut up kid go do homework