Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
How r u gonna make me look at that abomination of an avatar first thing when I log in.
Lmao. Blame that snake TAC. There are 3 more like this. You're gonna be seeing them around the forum.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lmfao y'all got owned. You gotta stop posting dude its the only cure.
Lmfao. Tbh, I thought about it, and this is only day 1.
Ngl, was reading some threads earlier, saw an old post, looked at the pic and thought who tf is this weirdo, until it hit me.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Lmfao. Tbh, I thought about it, and this is only day 1.
Ngl, was reading some threads earlier, saw an old post, looked at the pic and thought who tf is this weirdo, until it hit me.
Happens to me constantly. I have a lot of bets I made, so I'll probably rack up some more Ls. It seems I'm going to have to get used to it. :yasu:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Akashi, Kise , Midorima

VS

Kagami , Aomine , Murasakibara

Would this be a fair match up? or is Team 2 a bit too stacked?
There are a lot of variables. PC Kise and Midorima can spam 3s like crazy, especially with Akashi setting them up. On the other hand Aomine has free reign over the zone, with Mura at the end being capable of going toe to toe, even overpowering Silver in base. Team 1 also has a pg, while team 2 is lacking there. We basically have a pg sg sf who can play the pg vs 2 pf and a center. That should be taken into consideration as well. It's tough. I can't put it together lmao. That's why I wanted to hear more opinions.

EDIT: But then again you can flip the situation. Team 2 has free reign inside the paint.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Would this be a fair match up? or is Team 2 a bit too stacked?
I wouldn't say so. Akashi and Midorima can pull of the instant 3 pointers with Akashi passing to Midorima. With Emperor's Eye, Akashi should be able to maximise this. Perfect Copy gives Kise the most versatility, zone makes him the strongest player. I think I'll bet on team 1 TBH. 3 pointers > 2 pointers, and with Akashi, Midorima would be landing a lot of them.

Team 2 would be landing a lot more 2 pointers than team 1, but will they land enough? Akashi can also set up some 3 pointers with Kise's perfect copy. I doubt Murasakibara's defense would mean much as he can't block team 1's 3 pointers. Hell, no one on team 2 can block them.

Cinera

โ€Ž