Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Man brings back some memories. Might have to re-read/watch it soon. The moment I clearly remember was when Nash switched from his sloppy handling to textbook handling. Iirc someone took note of it immediately.

Another movie would be nice.

I wonder if they can do something with NBA teams. Iirc JB beat some NBA teams, right @Haoshoku?

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I haven't actually watched it yet (I did download it to do so) I guess I'll take a shot at it tomorrow. @ZenZu did link me the manga back on OJ, and I think I read some parts of it then. Anime >> manga for KnB though, so I never got around to finishing it.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
I always thought Bara could possibly be the strongest GOM.
Yes me too, i view Murasakibara as a monster. Even Aomine admitted he always had problems with him, with him always losing confrontations against him on panel, with him trashing Akashi before emperor eye, countering Silver in the movie who required Zone Aomine + PC Kise at the same time. I think only thing he lacked is motivation, the moment he gains one, he is a true monster, let alone with zone involved

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This is good. Imagine Kise perfect copy plus zone without time limit, he might be the strongest among all lol.
Deffo. He'd be a beast.

I keep trying to think of a definite ranking, but damn it's too hard somehow. What if Midorima entered zone, if Kise worked on his stamina, etc. It's too hard lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Aye. What will Midorima zone do though? His speciality is already perfect without it lol.
Increase the speed of his release, and maybe allow him to not always have the perfect form but still hit the shot.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž