Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Who are we lynching today?

I am sorry to see comrade TPein biting the dust. Looking at you Ekko...

I think RA is too easy and we should explore a different route like Jules or Michelle.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I got a buttload from yesterday's wave targetting. So now I'm almost 400k :shocking:
Can you poison or kill Michelle?

Kill would be best

Michelle is in top 4 and I haven't seen him doing anything in the thread. This clearly means he is coasting but cares enough to submit actions.

He is likely scum here .

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Can you poison or kill Michelle?

Kill would be best

Michelle is in top 4 and I haven't seen him doing anything in the thread. This clearly means he is coasting but cares enough to submit actions.

He is likely scum here .
Yep I agree about Michelle. I'm on it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Who are we lynching today?

I am sorry to see comrade TPein biting the dust. Looking at you Ekko...

I think RA is too easy and we should explore a different route like Jules or Michelle.
kill RA pls

if u can buy a kill shot to yeet em do it pls. there is one in store for 110000
[110.000][Bloodstained Chainsaw] - Who knows, where this chainsaw might have been used? Kill a player regularily.

down to yeet jules or maybe dest too if he doesn't do sht today

mich good vig target too if dont do sht

Reborn

kill RA pls

[110.000][Bloodstained Chainsaw] - Who knows, where this chainsaw might have been used? Kill a player regularily.

I targeted juliet with a tracker last night.

Rej gave me a result - not available . I was not rbed. When I asked for elaboration, rej replied he can't tell me.

To make it worse, I can't track her again. So, she is most likely scum as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
I targeted juliet with a tracker last night.

Rej gave me a result - not available . I was not rbed. When I asked for elaboration, rej replied he can't tell me.

To make it worse, I can't track her again. So, she is most likely scum as well
what do u mean u can't track her again? like u cant target her? hmm we can vig mich/RA and yeet jules then if she cant be targeted @Kagurashii

@Juliet can u explain this result?

also someone else failed an invest on u (muugen?) he was scum but from enemy team so maybe was saying the truth

vote lynch juliet

Reborn

what do u mean u can't track her again? like u cant target her? hmm we can vig mich/RA and yeet jules then if she cant be targeted @Kagurashii

@Juliet can u explain this result?

also someone else failed an invest on u (muugen?) he was scum but from enemy team so maybe was saying the truth

vote lynch juliet
Because of how my ability work.

Emil

Certified Memelord
RA has least amount of gold probably bought something too. he's scum and his team been using his gold

seems that there r no waves today

what the fk r u doing

u've left out all the posts of me scum reading him before and wanting him to be lynched or shot early on

u cant just toss that all as "muh distancing"

it's called good reads lol

whats the scum motive there? i just wanted to talk to tpein at night after that weird EoD from him saying baki was scum and all

still think RA is scum so my vote was moved from one scum to another and votes happened to lock 9 minutes earlier sooo

not like my vote made a difference in either wagon either. if the whole idea is to distance and bus AM then why not just push it all the way for street level cred instead of position myself like an idiot for the flip lol

here's my solve:
one or both of RA/dest is scum
one or both of kobe/jules is scum
ur slot is not cleared either btw, dont recall any mech or anything clearing naomi. mich either

kagura no fken clue. i dont see rej giving mafia a 2 lycnh immunity even as a game mechanic. that's aids design. 10 bucks shes indie or fk rej
How did you come to those solves? Always flipped wolf, so how do you figure RA or me are wolf here? And Kobe and Juliet, while I also see them as suss, how do you see it as one or the other?

i already full claimed and explained how the music item worked. just not the flavor and some leftover items/abilities didn't claim because benefit scum only to know

i have an innocent on me and i am confirmed not a killer. this discussion in itself is silly. i was one of the strongest AM pushers at certain points in the game. why wud i be shading/pushing for vigging a teammate this hard that early on then flop on them last day completely and vote elsewhere last minute with none backing it up. not even AM himself was voting on the wagon i voted on...

also if dest turns out godfather I shud be cleared with the innocent scan.

i have a way to clear myself if town messes up. can't elaborate more.
Why do you keep trying to say I'm GF?

kill RA pls

You have 180'd on me today, wtf? You were literally calling me basically confirmed town last day now you're asking for me lynch, vig, and invest. I have survived two arch angel shots. Scum already flipped on the list of four that I was part of. Not sure why you're trying to completely reverse on me now?

Status
Not open for further replies.