• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made it to D8 without claiming. I have survive two arch angel shots, so I cannot be a killer. A wolf flipped from a list of four provided suss names that I was on. I have three checks saying I'm town, yet you're now trying to push me for what reason?
Because I put watcher on Broki and your name came up, and you have 0 explanation, after already bouncing the first time I asked you.

Because I put watcher on Broki and your name came up, and you have 0 explanation, after already bouncing the first time I asked you.
Ultra, fuck off with the bouncing, please. I literally travelled to another province to watch NHL. I'm not going to be active during a trip.

I have zero explanation because I didn't do a single thing last night. I have no more abilities to use at night.

What is this weak piss water Charles? He just contradicted my claim and you're all.

"Um...excuse me sir...please could you claim just a little bit? *Winces*".

Here's what you do.

A) Vote him
B) Make him explain at consequence of death.
How did I contradict you? It seems you came late into this game and now you're just trying to hover around a safe and familiar player. I did not do a single thing last night.

Ultra, fuck off with the bouncing, please. I literally travelled to another province to watch NHL. I'm not going to be active during a trip.

I have zero explanation because I didn't do a single thing last night. I have no more abilities to use at night.
Man, I asked you when I made sure you were live posting in the thread.

Explain to me why I would have any reason to lie about this, and what you would do if you were in my shoes?

He claims to have done nothing when I saw his name and his name only on my report.

There's only a handful of explanations for this, and even fewer if you believe his statement of taking no action.

He then tries to weakly insinuate I'm lying or picking on him or something and is being super defensive rather than just claiming and clearing this shit up

:suresure:

Man, I asked you when I made sure you were live posting in the thread.

Explain to me why I would have any reason to lie about this, and what you would do if you were in my shoes?
But I was never live posting in the thread? I checked this site once last night and left. It's not like I'm posting and hovering around. I posted, then went and watched hockey.

Puppets are near the finish line. At this point, basically everyone is in POE and puppets are trying to push this game across the finish line.

Apparently you watched me visit Broki. Do you know what I supposedly did then? I didn't do a single thing last night, but somehow you're assuming me visiting Broki was a bad thing? What if I protected a confirmed townie and you are trying to out me? Why would you assume a slot, with three mech checks on it, is wolf, simply because it visited a player? You came into this game asking about me and were told I had multiple checks on me. You dropped it there and then. Now you're trying to come in and start a wagon on me, because I VISITED Broki (which I didn't). So how about you tell me how a supposed simple visit to a player somehow trumps the three checks that I have on me.

But I was never live posting in the thread? I checked this site once last night and left. It's not like I'm posting and hovering around. I posted, then went and watched hockey.

Puppets are near the finish line. At this point, basically everyone is in POE and puppets are trying to push this game across the finish line.

Apparently you watched me visit Broki. Do you know what I supposedly did then? I didn't do a single thing last night, but somehow you're assuming me visiting Broki was a bad thing? What if I protected a confirmed townie and you are trying to out me? Why would you assume a slot, with three mech checks on it, is wolf, simply because it visited a player? You came into this game asking about me and were told I had multiple checks on me. You dropped it there and then. Now you're trying to come in and start a wagon on me, because I VISITED Broki (which I didn't). So how about you tell me how a supposed simple visit to a player somehow trumps the three checks that I have on me.
Uh yeah I don't know why you visited Broki, hence why I'm asking you to claim. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

And I don't have to presume something bad happened, I only have to know that if you were bad putting you under some pressure might be informative, and you might struggle to come up with an adequate lie that you can sell.

You dubbed into a massive game and immediately dropped my name and asked about me. It's safe and easy for you to try and play around my slot because you are familiar with me as a player.
This is true but my claim is that I watched Broki, so it doesn't have anything to do with this? What exactly are you implying here? You seem to want to say I'm scum but you're choking up. You also had the opportunity to call me out for this earlier, you didn't, and are instead only scrapping after I've appeared with reciepts

Status
Not open for further replies.