• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh yeah I don't know why you visited Broki, hence why I'm asking you to claim. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

And I don't have to presume something bad happened, I only have to know that if you were bad putting you under some pressure might be informative, and you might struggle to come up with an adequate lie that you can sell.
You realize that Tpein was that Bleach character that inverts everything, yeah? Why do you assume a simple visit of a player trumps three mech checks that a slot has?

This is true but my claim is that I watched Broki, so it doesn't have anything to do with this? What exactly are you implying here? You seem to want to say I'm scum but you're choking up. You also had the opportunity to call me out for this earlier, you didn't, and are instead only scrapping after I've appeared with reciepts
I'm saying I have three checks on me and you're trying to use a visit on Broki (which I didn't do) as some sort of smoking gun. If you were in my position, what would you think and do? I town read Naomi all game, so your slot gets the benefit of the doubt, but when we're so close to end game, and I have three mech checks on me, what should I think when you try to start pushing me for a simple visit?

You realize that Tpein was that Bleach character that inverts everything, yeah? Why do you assume a simple visit of a player trumps three mech checks that a slot has?
Here's is what I, or anyone else with a brain, would presume - it's easier to assume you're lying because you can't explain the usage of an ability or perhaps even earlier ability usages that would be brought up the moment you claimed. It's harder to assume you're just claiming up out of some preference of not claiming or whatever. The latter is a pretty shit attitude to have anyway.

I'm saying I have three checks on me and you're trying to use a visit on Broki (which I didn't do) as some sort of smoking gun. If you were in my position, what would you think and do? I town read Naomi all game, so your slot gets the benefit of the doubt, but when we're so close to end game, and I have three mech checks on me, what should I think when you try to start pushing me for a simple visit?
I would claim lmao

If you're claiming to have done nothing, I can't even reasonably entertain you being redirected, so all I have left is to assume...some tracker/watcher specific frame variant? And you just happen to be completely unwilling to comply? Come the fuck on.

Here's is what I, or anyone else with a brain, would presume - it's easier to assume you're lying because you can't explain the usage of an ability or perhaps even earlier ability usages that would be brought up the moment you claimed. It's harder to assume you're just claiming up out of some preference of not claiming or whatever. The latter is a pretty shit attitude to have anyway.
Ultra, how does a simple visit trump three mech checks?

If you're claiming to have done nothing, I can't even reasonably entertain you being redirected, so all I have left is to assume...some tracker/watcher specific frame variant? And you just happen to be completely unwilling to comply? Come the fuck on.
What do you want me to say here, Ultra? I didn't do anything last night and you're trying to use a simple visit to trump three mech checks. How should I react to that?

Also Ultra, since my schedule is so important to you, I am about to go for breakfast and then head back on the road to go home. If I don't instantly reply to you, I'm definitely frozen!

You should know better than to ask that X. Trust is difficult to earn but easy to lose - one bad check can easily outweigh however many you've had in the correct circumstance. Is it fair? Hardly, but you have had your chance to explain yourself, and you have come up with a horrific explanation.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
The Forbidden Power!

The Civil War between the Weebs, for the sake of Isekai Town is entering it's big Climax. Weebs are getting bodied continously and the last remains of civilization are fleeing, screeching in fear.
One Weeb is confidentially walking up, declaring that he will end the war.
Sadly he died before this overpowered group of individuals, but for the end, he managed to impress on everybody with his magnificent final attack.

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated
The Puppets Mafia attempted to kill [???] but it failed.
The Puppets Mafia have superkilled @T-Peinβ„’ [???].
The Creative Wave has been unsucceeded.

[Sakashima Yokoshima Happoufusagari] has been activated
[Plated Armor] has been activated
[Golden Rings] has been used on [???]
[The Nun's Portrait] has been used on [???]
[Jade Shield] has been activated
[True Ultimate Despair] has been used on [???]
[Soul Resonance] has been activated
[Scimitar] has been activated
[Stone Stele] has been used on [???]
[The Vassal Mirror] has been used on [???]
[Janitor] has been used on [???]
[Vision Hunt Decree] has been activated
[Janitor] has been used on [???]
[Superhero] has been user on [???]
[Triumph] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]

This ability has been taken:

Day 7 has started! You have ~48 hours to discuss and decide on a lynch! Actions and votes lock after ~47 hours!(1 hour exactly before EoD) More WU's inc.
You can also vote for an earlier end to the day from now on! Same for nights, by locking actions!

<<<COUNTDOWN>>>
Added an action here which I forgot at night.
Been really full head this week and I am at my end. Sorry for mistakes.

Also I am sad I forgot the seventh waves. Noone fuccn told me. Noone anticipated the waves.
Ya damn bunch of hoodlums...

Waves will be comming mid day. There will be 2 waves. Ready your minds for that!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
yo, why do I enter and see 2 votes on destroya? For what reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.