Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
less likely to get vigged before i get result, yes
Why would you get vigged for it? If we had vigs then we wouldn't have AM scumming around for days and hell even I would have got shot by now. Makes me think lynching is our only arsenal so let's put it to good use.

would it not be fair to say ur activity has been declining after getting a strong footing into the game from people town reading u and biden's ability scanning innocent on u had been a big reason for it?

what have u done so far?
My activity has been exactly the same throughout the game. I hate that people always comment on my activity levels. Look at Fuji's One Piece SRM, it was the exact same as this game. My role isn't the strongest but I have been lynching scum every single day. I've been right about most of my reads. Hell, last day when there was some vote splitting, I stayed in top of Always and called him wolf since the moment he submitted his ability into Eurovision. I've put serials, cults, gods, and puppets, into the ground this game. Maybe my voice hasn't been the strongest, but I've nailed scum consistently here.

why u still sus reborn?

why am i not on ur scum reads?
You literally asked for top three, you dip shit. How are you going to shade me when you ask me for three names, I provide you with three names, and then you still find some way to make me seem suss. Does Reborn have a hard clear here? My gut tells me Al and Flower slots have been playing us.

[Vote Lynch Destroya]

Need him to claim in full, at least.
I've made it to D8 without claiming. I have survive two arch angel shots, so I cannot be a killer. A wolf flipped from a list of four provided suss names that I was on. I have three checks saying I'm town, yet you're now trying to push me for what reason?

1. Kagurashii - Ea Nasir
  2. Reborn - Monokuma
  3. Kobe - Chika Fujiara
  4. Michelle - Kali
  5. Destroya - ???
  6. Midnight Delight - El Professor
  7. Charlie - Naruto
  8. Ultra - Valak
  9. Juliet - ???
  10. Underworld Broker - Bonehilda
  11. Ekkologix - Zhongil (?)
  12. Rottkins - Eurovision Song Contest
  13. Random Asshole - Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (?)

dest and juliet are
[Dr Stein] - death scythe used D1, soul resonance used D5, etc.
[Ghost Pepper ; 35p] - i guess it's whatever 35p is because there's no action implying anything ghost pepper related (spicy, hot, pepper, etc. nowhere to be found)

this thing sounds like scum ability and it comes from stein based on soul thing.

Dest is somewhat cleared by mech.

Vote Lynch Juliet

@Juliet

It's time to claim, girl.
I'd say three mech checks on me is more than somewhat cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.