Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
worst case scenario its 7-4 rn

if we mislynch here and mafia can double kill at night and/or day it wud be over. not even the night lynch wud help as it comes after the flip which may be delayed

if we lynch scum that's immune to lynch its over too. lord godfather ability was taken so we need to be careful about who we yeet

dest is asking to be lynched while kagura is trying soo hard not to, as opposed to day 5

whole thing doesn't feel right

then there is RA and jules with no original thoughts or input whatsoever. RA isnt even following his own result

Emil

Certified Memelord
And now you are making random theories about my role.

Typical Ekko spewing nonsense spree.
can u explain how r u super?
can u explain who else bought the item if none has enough money to do so?

its not nonsense its factual. i dont need to convince u on this. we have to make heaps of assumptions just to arrive at u being townie who activated a lynch immunity yet claims to not be aware of it and bought 2 items, both of which came out super kills.

its so much easier to just assume u r lying

not wanting to poison AM, Ryu, adam, RA. saying u want to die rich when u were lynch immune but now u r trying too hard not to

also asking Al if he has tmi on u when he scum read u. this has to yet be explained

u r scum lol

u keep going back to day 6 when the shop was expensive when my point is about the contradiction from day 5 and here

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
can u explain how r u super?
can u explain who else bought the item if none has enough money to do so?

its not nonsense its factual. i dont need to convince u on this. we have to make heaps of assumptions just to arrive at u being townie who activated a lynch immunity yet claims to not be aware of it and bought 2 items, both of which came out super kills.

its so much easier to just assume u r lying

not wanting to poison AM, Ryu, adam, RA. saying u want to die rich when u were lynch immune but now u r trying too hard not to

also asking Al if he has tmi on u when he scum read u. this has to yet be explained

u r scum lol

u keep going back to day 6 when the shop was expensive when my point is about the contradiction from day 5 and here
Charlie got super modified too!!!!!

Ask him how he got it!!

There's is no clear explanation how someone gets super!!!!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Charlie got super modified too!!!!!

Ask him how he got it!!

There's is no clear explanation how someone gets super!!!!
can u confirm @Charlie ?

anything u and kagura did in common?

we can find out if possible who else is super modified and killed rott if its not kagura or u by seeing if they did something in common tho they'd probs lie about it anyway

no townie claimed giving super so far

Emil

Certified Memelord
So say X flips town (doubt), how does this night lynch thing work? We can keep talking or do we just do a vote?
we just vote and we can change vote

however with the musical passive i can make ppl talk at night, well 2

and it needs the townie to flip. if the flip is delayed it'd have to be next night

Yes. If I do not flip town, please spite kill me for next 3 games.
please tell me who did you check, that may possibly clear you depending on answer and if so i'm willing to defend you till i'm dead (which is i guess soon tbh xd)

nah, sorry, i have no actives other than rasengan left and this one just turns off "super" of my target, no arsenal either

You sure? I got a recent result that said you visited Charles and Kobe.
from this dp, right? or last night i guess

individually by play they r both super scummy

like jules

if kagura can kill twice all she needs is to survive today and they probably win

why is kagura super modified out of anyone. who modified her? she was sused by the entire game. and she claims she got super modified after making the shot. like that's all bullshit

when i asked her to poison AM, pot, adam, RA in day 5 she refused

today she says RA is easy but still cops him anyway instead of shoot or cop me/dest who she scum reads
blue mafia is made of 4 people

it's a team, not individuals

The quote you quoted of Reborn where it said "not available" I don't know what that means. Muugen targeted you and me and said his action failed on both of us. If Reborn was roleblocked then he would have gotten a message saying action failed.
Can you claim your flavour please? You're like the last one. I tagged/asked you for it earlier.

tpein said the night will be inverted
did he though? i remember him saying it will be interesting or something, but that's it

Vote Lynch dest

Vig juliet if anyone can
tbh the fact that usopp is so desperate with cfd on her makes her look way better imo

I am 35p if that avy isn't obvious enough.
it's really not enough and too late imo

is there more?

Broki, Charlie, and Ultra are the only players I'm leaning town on. Everyone else are poe for me.
honestly, same

Status
Not open for further replies.