Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Why is Tashigi touching Zoro's stuff without his consent?
Op academy

The funny part of this is that oda collaborates with the author :myman:
But Talking about tashigi I found out this two options
First one:
The most popular
Second one:
Very interesting I saw in a video that tashigi and kuina could be sister that's why they look identical the story is that koushirou married with an unknow woman doesn't specify that she is from Shimotsuki village probably not a native so she gave birth to tashigi one year before with another man in other island
Remember that tashigi is one year older than kuina probably the mom split up from tashigi

😍

this is pretty beatiful a +10000000/10 for the one who made it it would be pretty if zoro mom had the three earrings that Zoro's is wearing that would be pretty emotive 😢
My headcanon says Zoro wears one ring for his mom
Second for Kuina and his promise to her
Third for Ryuma his admiration for him, it was the tales of this great swordsman that influenced Zoro to become the wss:optimistic:

My headcanon says Zoro wears one ring for his mom
Second for Kuina and his promise to her
Third for Ryuma his admiration for him, it was the tales of this great swordsman that influenced Zoro to become the wss:optimistic:
Now I want to see how the parents meet ofc with the draw of that picture probably arishu was a police and tera was always in trouble because she stole from people since she was a thief....:catcry:
Probably arishu died protecting the village?
Even if this sound crazy he probably had a link with dragon because remember he was always visiting the village maybe we found out of this if mugis met Revolutionary