Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

It will haunt me for the rest of WG's life :kobeha:
Just like the ghost of your apparently dead and murdered by you ex furry wife? LMAO! Or because of her especially ofc?

:doffyou::sanjismug::lulz::beanmean:

As a fellow "ghost" I may try to contact her from beyond the grave now hahaha!

But seriously, I did fear this will become a permanent typecast of who you are on here now LMAO! A permanent stain on your reputation here and such?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Just like the ghost of your apparently dead and murdered by you ex furry wife? LMAO! Or because of her especially ofc?

:doffyou::sanjismug::lulz::beanmean:
She can haunt me all she wants, I'm glad I got rid of her :kobeha:
The boy too. And I'd do it again :jordanmf:
But seriously, I did fear this will become a permanent typecast of who you are on here now LMAO! A permanent stain on your reputation here and such?
Yeah. I'm never getting rid of the furry mess :shame:

The volume is out in japan people are happy and excited that this has finally revealed they didn't even complaint this has to be revealed in a sbs
Now after this revelation my likes for zoro have grownth for me a good character doesn't need to have a big backstory to be a good one his motivations as a character were already explained in kuina's fb and oda touch this whenver he wants doesn't need to be 5 consecutives chapters is true that it should have been mentioned something about his parents but the truth that wouldn't have change Zoro's character
Now the sad part of this is that i found out that few "Zorofans" didn't understood this they were mad and they abandoned one piece
My hope for the future is this doesn't affect zoro in popularity
Post automatically merged:

Tashigi can be Kuina's cousin and not share blood with Zoro if she's from the mother side and her other parent isn't a Shimotsuki.

If Ushimaru and Yasuie had no kids...
Kuina and zoro are not that big related just like this could be with zoro and tashigi case morons are going to far by calling this incest :jay-yeah:

They've already make this

Looks dope and canonical

The volume is out in japan people are happy and excited that this has finally revealed they didn't even complaint this has to be revealed in a sbs
Now after this revelation my likes for zoro have grownth for me a good character doesn't need to have a big backstory to be a good one his motivations as a character were already explained in kuina's fb and oda touch this whenver he wants doesn't need to be 5 consecutives chapters is true that it should have been mentioned something about his parents but the truth that wouldn't have change Zoro's character
Now the sad part of this is that i found out that few "Zorofans" didn't understood this they were mad and they abandoned one piece
My hope for the future is this doesn't affect zoro in popularity

Kuina and zoro are not that big related just like this could be with zoro and tashigi case morons are going to far by calling this incest :jay-yeah:

They've already make this

Looks dope and canonical
That Arashi looks like Lanji with a different hairstyle, mid. :suresure:

What does it say lol
Oda is crazy, he named Zoro's ancestor Pinzoro, I imagine in honor of Martin Alonso Pinzón, navigator of an expedition that intended to reach India and which reached America. We already know where I get the thing about getting lost
In fact, if you review the history of Pinzón, at least since he joined Columbus and for almost obvious reasons, everything is about getting lost or getting anywhere but the desired place, from beginning to end, even once they return to Europe.