• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko, please reconsider bro. I put in a lot of work into the Bleach game and I know you'll love it.
im gonna get fired from work if i keep doing this. please fuji i need this break.

im leaving valentine and Al's game too even tho wanted to play them as well

ill spectate every now and then dw

Fuck my life

:peperain:

I am gonna have trust issues whole my life now :pepecry:

@Rej @Ratchet @Fujishiro thank you for the game.

Congratulations to the blue mafia team ✌️

@Underworld Broker nice to have chat with you in pm. Well I owe an apology to you and @Charlie for not picking upon Kobe/flows.

I was focused on jules being scum but that ship has sailed.

You two played well. Most valuable townie both of you :pepemwai:
Feels good being scum again. I missed the evil scheming. Sucks I was forced to leave the game because of my health, though. Would have loved trolling you guys more.

Not a fan of town not looking into who I was pushing right b4 I got superkilled.
Why else would I get SK?
Cmon now...

Shulda lynched kekko but destroya getting caught by rng is cool I guess.
Kek

Alright well first of all, a big shoutout to my team. @Ekkologix had great thread presence this whole game and was helpful with ideas. @Juliet was an absolutely ability beast and so frightening in the chat. @Michelle did a good job being around and coming in clutch at the right moments; also flew way under the radar. @Flower and @Kobe also did great keeping up the motivation and talk in the chat and kept us moving forward. This was an extremely fun game for me and the chat was the best part; The Chat Campers were a great team to play on and I'm glad we got the victory!

@Rej, @Ratchet, @Fujishiro THANK YOU for hosting and helping. I know that Rej had a super busy real life and while I know some things were fucked, I don't hold it against him at all. I appreciate his time and effort into creating and organizing everything; I certainly couldn't do this. Ratchet really stepped up and helped Rej in times of need and tried to keep things running smoothly. I know it use be difficult to try and answer questions and help people when it's not your setup. Fuji was helpful with votes (after being blown out this game ;p).

Last thing I want to say is that I hope everyone remembers that this is just a game. Yeah it can be competitive and frustrating, but real people put real time into these things and it's better not to leave with bad blood or hurtful words. I did have a of fun this game and that's what matters to me. I also respect and enjoy the people that I played with and against, as well as the hosts. So try to remember peace and love in this difficult situations and ask yourself is the negative energy I'm putting forward really worth it. This is meant to be an enjoyable game, not a battle of life and death.

Anyway...

WE ARE THE FUCKING WEEB CHAMPS! WAY TO GO TEAM. I KNEW WE'D FUCKING DO IT.

X OUT!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im gonna get fired from work if i keep doing this. please fuji i need this break.

im leaving valentine and Al's game too even tho wanted to play them as well

ill spectate every now and then dw
Valentine's isn't SRM. Also, not sure why Blue and I aren't getting told this when roles are going out tomorrow. Is common courtesy just alien to you?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thanks for the game @Rej

Good job Puppet's mafia team. I am surprised to see Reborn's name not out there and how he got manipulated by Flower/Kobe ......

After Jules counter claimed Destroya, I took her out of PoE but oh well.

Town MVP should go to Udell and Charlie.
I am surprise to see you flipping town :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.