• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal:
[Plated Armor] -
Become gilded for a cycle. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Plated Armor] [8-shots]

Passives:
[Secret Weakness] -
One of Janemba's secret weaknesses are insults. Whenever he gets insulted, Janeba will stop for a second, but immediately regenerate himself. Whenever you become a wagon or harmful abilities get used on you: Delay your actions for a cycle, that cycle.
-----[Super Janemba] - Once [Secret Weakness] has triggered three times: Become Super Janemba and disable [Secret Weakness], as Super Janemba will be capable of ignoring the pain comming from insults. Super Janemba does not deplete his role ability shots anymore and restores all his shots.
[Living Definition of Evil] - Known as the living definition of evil, Janemba will make sure to keep that title with respect. Whenever a player consecutively visits you, steal an item or a shot of their Arsenal ability.

Actives:
[Matter Manipulation] -
Janemba can shape the dimension at his will due to his immense powers. Pick a tossed ability and give it super modifiers. If you use this ability again on the same ability, take it. [2-shots]
[Bunkai Teleport] -
Based on his powers to shape the dimension at his will, Janemba has the capability to briefly shift his physical form presence towards a location in a blink of a millisecond. Hide behind a player for a phase. There is no guilty kill. [2-shots]
[Mystic Copy] -
Capable of creating momentarily copies of his targets, Janemba can command them to counterattack. Pick a player and transfer the effect of their next ability or item to this ability, additionally pick a target to use it on. [2-shots][1 cycle cooldown]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Isekai Town.

My original submission was balance from dnd where an alignment would have flippedπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™‚. A townie becomes mafia a mafia becomes townie but can’t reveal scummates and indies stay indie.

but apparently that’s game breaking so I went with a humour one instead

Omgf, imagine winning as scum with entire team alive and still have nerve to complain that game was made against you. Hory shet xd

@Rej @Ratchet

probably dont add anyone to the scum chat please. no one needs to see that

im glad first chat was deleted
Isn't that the point of entering scum chat?

also who killed Michele at the same time? cuz, because I was Eurovision, I had copies of 3 entries! and I felt from beginning Michele was evil! I had them targeted that if someone will kill me the kill will land on them not me! who the hell destroyed my sweet sweet plan?

really?

Yo, this was my submission. Did you like it?

Yeah that thing was kinda broken lmfao. It was super modifying someone every cycle.

Reborn,Charlie,Mid,Mich and idk who else was super modified.

Mich revived cause she was the first of the super modified to die.
Yo, i thought it's from Pot of Greed :o

the roles were fine. excpet zhongli being literary a death sentense and impossible to claim but otherwiae the roles were okay
There were like 5 Gensin Impact roles you could claim. Nobody would know the difference.

apollo you played Yoru cards so horrendously that you got me killed in the process for no reason
He's cult leader, you're mafioso. He owes you NOTHING.

I Hope being nicer to people in game is NAI and will stay for the future though <3

rng / things not in our control

lets start by... why did kagura randomly get super and kill Mich??
Except you literally asked her to kill Michelle without knowing if she has super kills or not? Xd that's on you

question to Rej why Tentei had the same color as our faction. This was a valid question and I asked it to the mod of the game. You came all of a sudden saying "pointless question. Move on" when it was not pointless
Because that's pointless. Colors don't appear in WUs and LTt's flip made it clear he's Serial Killer anyway. Like, noone for a second thought there's any relation between him and your team, so what you're complaining about?

@Charlie are u the one who put 222000 in the interest fund?
I've had less than 50k this entire game

@Ratchet I see that you made the role I submitted - El Professor.

Can I see it please? :neesama:
Sometimes, a truce is most important part of a war."
You are "El Professor"! (Isekai Town)
(Series: Money Heist)
Arsenal:
[Burner Phones] - Send a message to another player of your choosing via the host. [5-shot]

Passives:
[Burner Phones] - In order to plan the ultimate heist, burner phones were essential to facilitate communication unmonitered. Once your shots of [Burner Phones] are depleted, refill your [Burner Phones] and a shot of the Arsenal ability from every player [Burner Phones] has been used on.
[Mastermind Robber] - El Professor is a mastermind in his doings. As that he can only perform organized moves. You can only use 2 role abilities per cycle.
Additionally, your items can't be stolen or tossed, they are gilded.

Actives:
[Salvador] - El Professor had to know every last detail about all who were involved in his plan, to ensure they were both trustworthy and pliable. Every cycle, he may investigate a player and find out how much money and item shots they currently have.
[Lisbon] - The closest to El Professor, Lisbon can steal an item from a player. [1-shot]
[Berlin] - Berlin was the half-brother of El Professor, and his first aide. During the Day this is activated, any earnings or items El Professor receives will be doubled. [1-shot]
[Stockholm] - One of the hostages of the original heist who joined the team later on. During the cycle this is activated, El Professor will receive a 20% discount on items he buys. [1-shot]
[Tokyo] - One of the more contentious members of the team, Tokyo proved to be a valuable asset in El Professor's schemes. During the phase this is activated in, El Professor may target a player and discover which items they purchased and own. [1-shot]
[Palermo] - Widely hated amongst the team, Palermo was a valuable but ill-advised addition. During the phase this is activated, El Professor may target a player and steal all the money that they earned during the phase. [1-shot]
[Le Casa de Papel] - El Professor can target up to three people he had used [Burner Phones] on, and create a trade route between them all that lasts a cycle. This will come in the form of a temporary chat. While active, items and money may be freely exchanged between everyone in the group. [1-shot]

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
thanks for the game @Rej

was fun first 3 cycles to scum with you peoples @Flower @Kobe @Michelle @Destroya @Juliet @Indigo

we did it for the boys. this is for u guys from last weebs. we finally made it me and dest ran it down again @Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Kvothe Kingkiller @Adam 🍎

after this and favs and christmas games wins i am gna retire from SRMs for the time being

if i join them it'll only be for numbers and i dont plan on putting even a 1% fraction of the effort i put on this and favs

ggs
You lucky i didn't had a Kill shot Elko!

I also forgot to congratulate every winner V:

pretty close to MVP, def one of the top players of town, town lost a big asset with your demise
also you had a good rng kickstart and alot of funnel, thanks for playing man!
I mean, i was just lucky i had powerful role. I was town protective that never protected anyone and watcher who didn't catch anyone xd also i asked people to heal Usopp xd you can swap it xd

@Underworld Broker nice to have chat with you in pm. Well I owe an apology to you and @Charlie for not picking upon Kobe/flows.
Game was over when DP started anyway. Kobe could just list their entire team and it wouldn't have mattered to be fair.

Also, yes I wanted to win as despair to gain immunity but @Charlie was highly skeptic about it and I thought it would be better if they gain buffs rather than just me..

Idk if it happened because Rej already knew that game is over, but if dp happened, i'd kill Michelle, we'd Lynch Usopp, then next cycle i'd kill both Kobe and Dest. So it would pay off xd

I

Indigo

thanks for the game @Rej

was fun first 3 cycles to scum with you peoples @Flower @Kobe @Michelle @Destroya @Juliet @Indigo

we did it for the boys. this is for u guys from last weebs. we finally made it me and dest ran it down again @Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Kvothe Kingkiller @Adam 🍎

after this and favs and christmas games wins i am gna retire from SRMs for the time being

if i join them it'll only be for numbers and i dont plan on putting even a 1% fraction of the effort i put on this and favs

ggs
good job winning guys, i'm glad i subbed out lol

l never go back on my word, because that's my ninja way!"

You are Naruto Uzumaki! (Isekai Town)

(Series: Naruto/Boruto)

Arsenal:

[Shadow Clone] - Create a dummy of your target. It will absorb the next ability hitting it. [5-shots]

Kit:

[Chakra] - Naruto can absorb the Chakra of his surroundings and increase his own level of Chakra, he can also give part of his Chakra to others. Each cycle you may target a dead role and absorb it's Chakra. After absorbing Chakra from 3 roles, Naruto will create a ability that matches the nature of the absorbed roles. Once per cycle Naruto may pass an item or created ability to a player of his choice.

Passives:

[Seventh Hokage] - Naruto made his dream of becomming Hokage come true. Nothing can stop Naruto from protecting his people. The first time you end up being a main wagon this game: Transfer 3 votes from your wagon to the secondary main wagon. [1-shot]

[Six Paths Sage Mode] - Whenever Naruto gets successfully hit by an ability of destructive nature, he will briefly enter his Six Paths Sage Mode and sharpen his sensory, receiving a one-shot tracking ability.

Actives:

[Jinchuriki Transformation] - In tightly situations, Naruto will transform into his notorious Jinchuriki form and harness their Chakra, increasing his power to deal with attackers drastically. Rolestop at a targets location for the remainder of the cycle. [2-shots]

[Rasengan] - Naruto's signature attack, where he bundles chakra and forms it into a ball, holding it with his palm. Weaken a target, removing their super modifiers for a phase.

[Wind Release] - One of the five basic elemental nature transformations, which Naruto has mastered. Applying the powers of wind, Naruto will watch over his target for a phase. After receiving results he may decide whether he wants to jail his target or not. [2-shots]

Abilities made with Chakra
- [Desintegrator] - Rolecrush a player and attempt to kill them at the end of the phase. [1 cycle cooldown]

This one was made out of Tentei, Apollo and Nessos. Used on Adam DP5 and Usopp DP7

- [Fake Mustache with Glasses] - Wearing this Fake Mustache will make you unrecognizeable. You become someone else. Pick a dead player and add them to your role. They will be announced as revived, but actually they are bonus life to your role. [2-shots]

This one was made last day, so i'm pretty sure Rej already knew that game's over so i don't think it matters. It's made out of Destroya, Wilson and Muugen. I wanted to absorb Tentei's role for killshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.