[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He very well might be Unseen playing 5D chess and trying to hide his faction :milaugh:
Could be the same for the Princess claim as well though right? :D
Post automatically merged:

I can't recall anyone much from Queen and I'm about to take a quick cat nap. Does anyone care to dive through the thread or give a summary of her? I'd trust @NeutralWatcher to do it the most but @Cinera also is quasi-trustworthy. I'm not seeing anything on the Butler's wiki about being conversion proof but I feel like this, as a mechanic, should be?
Butler becomes invoker if converted and also isn't unique.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll just add this now—I trust Neutralwatcher as Paladin and I feel like the odds of Queen being framed during a blind inspection is low. Unless Queen has something to contradict Neutral, I'm going to vote to lynch her. Maybe revealing her role, if it's unique and not counter claimed.

Vote lynch @Queen

Actually somebody will claim Sheriff if I lied. Flower yesterday who some thought to be Sheriff, claimed to be Scorned.
Sure. But you outed yourself and should have been the first in line to get converted this night. And I think you just might be the Seeker today.
Could be the same for the Princess claim as well though right? :D
Who said I'm Princess?
True, but I'm not game savvy enough yet to make crazy tactics.

D

Dragomir

Time for some mod-kills :josad:

@Fiji has been mod-killed!

You are the Observer! You are part of the Investigative Class and a Blue Dragon

[Active - Observer] During the night, choose a player of your choice to observe in two different ways. You may track them, seeing who they visit. Or you may watch them, seeing who visits them. You must choose one. You may not target the King.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon
@Inflamed Haki has been mod-killed!

You are the Noble! You are a Royal Social Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Royal Blood] In the event that a new King is being elected, votes on you will count twice.

[Active - Political Pressure] During the day, you may force target A to vote for target B. Then, prevent target B from voting. [2-shots]

[Active - Gossip] Receive the feedback (ability result message) of abilities used on a player tonight. You will not receive feedback for abilities that convert, attack, self target, or the King's abilities. You cannot target the King.

[Active - Court Spy] Summon shadows to report the contents of all whispers tomorrow. Since I banned whispering in this game, there is no need for this ability.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon

Interesting, she has been quite passive the whole game from what I noticed, which is not her usual town meta. She would at least try to contribute somewhat more. She probably deliberately happened to hide in the shadows and let the other players fight one against the other.

Odd note, it's the same behaviour I noticed with Reborn who is still my most sus.

Cinera claimed a specific role so I don't feel as bad with him as before, however since players can eventually be converted we must be wary of any player.

Vote Lynch Queen

I'll just add this now—I trust Neutralwatcher as Paladin and I feel like the odds of Queen being framed during a blind inspection is low. Unless Queen has something to contradict Neutral, I'm going to vote to lynch her. Maybe revealing her role, if it's unique and not counter claimed.

Vote lynch @Queen
She came in and asked for a summary
said prince is guaranteed
talked about it'd be easier unseen
talked a bit about flower
talked a bit about king not visiting.

Thats about queen's interaction more or less. I think 8 posts total last day phase.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sure. But you outed yourself and should have been the first in line to get converted this night. And I think you just might be the Seeker today.

Who said I'm Princess?
True, but I'm not game savvy enough yet to make crazy tactics.
Wikia/Paladin said:
You should not reveal yourself if not absolutely necessary. If you are revealed, the Cult faction members have the power to kill or convert you easily.
I thought Paladin was immune to conversions. :goatasure:

That makes this less cut and narrow.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She came in and asked for a summary
said prince is guaranteed
talked about it'd be easier unseen
talked a bit about flower
talked a bit about king not visiting.

Thats about queen's interaction more or less. I think 8 posts total last day phase.
So just about enough to be able to use any abilities at night. The low effort / contribution doesn't necessarily mean scum. She could be a good, unique role. But it's definitely worthy of interest.

Time for some mod-kills :josad:

@Fiji has been mod-killed!

@Inflamed Haki has been mod-killed!

Ha................ Two Blue Dragons.............. We have four Cultists today......... And at least a few Neutrals...........

I thought Paladin was immune to conversions. :goatasure:

That makes this less cut and narrow.
No. He is easily converted.
Please share. This is just bait for you to get converted/killed off before you disclose it.
What is bait? No, I don't think you will benefit from what I have found out. Not yet anyway.
Well, it starts with two. They surely converted two during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.