[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

This is also from wikipedia.

• If you have a good idea who the Hunter is, you can attempt to accuse them, and force an important Blue Dragon class to vote them up last.
  • You may consider stepping up to be King if the previous King dies, as it can be harder to convince people who you were if the situation is dire for you and your team members. Especially when you transition from Noble to Apostle to Cult Leader, or even worse Mystic to Apostle to Cult Leader. Step up to be King, take all the limitations away (link minds/force accuse) so that even in those situations, you already are the King and you don't have to prove anything to them... apart from loyalty.
  • The best target for your Mind Warp ability is the Paladin. He may find a Blue Dragon player as Cult because of it, which will lead to an easy execution.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wait. There is Mind Warp ability.

- Target player will recieve framed results from using investigative abilities tonight.

Cult might target me so my investigation result in cult for Blue Dragon.

Unvote

@Queen Can you claim?
:smoothieduck:

Unvote Queen

I appreciate the due diligence in sharing this but Neutral... I don't like the flopping of info as much. I still want Queen to claim. There's potential for sabotage. BTW, is that

Apostle/Wikia said:
The Apostle is a Social class that belongs to the Cult faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be a Social class but was converted by The Cult Leader. If they were converted from The Noble, they will be a Royal.
[/spoiler]

Unless I missed it, this is the only Cult role with mindwarp and that means... Any potential Royals would be our targets for lynches. So it's useful but still... Not.
Post automatically merged:

The Apostle is a Social class that belongs to the Cult faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be a Social class but was converted by The Cult Leader. If they were converted from The Noble, they will be a Royal.
Unless I missed it, this is the only Cult role with mindwarp and that means... Any potential Royals would be our targets for lynches. So it's useful but still... Not.

*Reposted due to an error in coding.

This is also from wikipedia.

• If you have a good idea who the Hunter is, you can attempt to accuse them, and force an important Blue Dragon class to vote them up last.
  • You may consider stepping up to be King if the previous King dies, as it can be harder to convince people who you were if the situation is dire for you and your team members. Especially when you transition from Noble to Apostle to Cult Leader, or even worse Mystic to Apostle to Cult Leader. Step up to be King, take all the limitations away (link minds/force accuse) so that even in those situations, you already are the King and you don't have to prove anything to them... apart from loyalty.
  • The best target for your Mind Warp ability is the Paladin. He may find a Blue Dragon player as Cult because of it, which will lead to an easy execution.
"Mind Warp does not disguise fellow Cult members as Blue Dragon. Thus, Mind Warping an investigative that checks a Cult member will not make the Cult member appear as Not Suspicious. "

Sure. But you outed yourself and should have been the first in line to get converted this night. And I think you just might be the Seeker today.

Who said I'm Princess?
True, but I'm not game savvy enough yet to make crazy tactics.
Princess has an ability that you used to determine a persons class to 2 options. Flirt. Which is similar to the ability that you used. Put two and two together you come off as most obviously the princess, if you're BD of course.

"Mind Warp does not disguise fellow Cult members as Blue Dragon. Thus, Mind Warping an investigative that checks a Cult member will not make the Cult member appear as Not Suspicious. "
Makes sense, its making everyone look as cult basically. Makes it harder to figure out anything.

Yeah, if we assume he's still a Paladin and not a Seeker already. Either way I personally won't trust his findings.

Whenever someone barges in at the start and yells lynch, it's pretty damn weird.
Indeed, this game is full of bloody holes everywhere. Freaking cults.

Anyways regardless of if we can fully trust everyone we should still get a proper claim from @Queen

What results did you get last night btw?

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah, if we assume he's still a Paladin and not a Seeker already. Either way I personally won't trust his findings.

Whenever someone barges in at the start and yells lynch, it's pretty damn weird.
It doesn't matter. Any one I investigator whether he/she is Blue Dragon or Cult will still result in "your member is target of cult".

I think that's the reason cult Didn't contest me.
What's your result?

Edit:
Didn't convert me.

I think let's keep that secret for now.....it's better to reveal it when it is useful
Not sure how that helps us considering conversions can happen to almost anyone. They haven't found a killing role, yet, but its only a matter of time they find one.

She could get useful results that we decided not to question about then get converted/killed and we've lost that info.

It doesn't matter. Any one I investigator whether he/she is Blue Dragon or Cult will still result in "your member is target of cult".

I think that's the reason cult Didn't contest me.
What's your result?

Edit:
Didn't convert me.
Tell me; have you investigated someone on the first night, and who was it?
What were the exact words you got last night, and previous night?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Not sure how that helps us considering conversions can happen to almost anyone. They haven't found a killing role, yet, but its only a matter of time they find one.

She could get useful results that we decided not to question about then get converted/killed and we've lost that info.
why reveal it now? Why not later in the day after more people participated?

Why not wait until Queen claim in case she targetted her too?

This to me just sounds like you're trying to pressure Natalija into revealing her cards.

What were the exact words you got last night, and previous night?
I don't think you're allowed to quote what the host says

@NeutralWatcher check with Drago first

why reveal it now? Why not later in the day after more people participated?

Why not wait until Queen claim in case she targetted her too?

This to me just sounds like you're trying to pressure Natalija into revealing her cards.

I don't think you're allowed to quote what the host says

@NeutralWatcher check with Drago first
So we should just sit back and wait? annoying :/

Also asking once isn't pressuring someone. It's not like I'm going nd lynching her to get reads out of her like someone I know :p

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I gotta admit that I am not very familiar with ToL mechanics, but for NW's results to be framed, there must be an Apostle.

The Apostle is converted from either Noble or Mystic.

Out of our modkills today, one of them was the Noble.

So someone correct me, if there really is an Apostle that targetted NW, that means either:
  • We had a Mystic that got converted
  • There were two nobles and one got converted
  • cult started with an apostle (1 in 4 chances?)

TAC being so quick into unvoting is something I have a FoS on. It makes way more sense to wait for Queen's defence instead of acting this stubborn. Expecially the way he did with those macroscopic characters.
NW unvote first right?

He could of just been following his lead.

I gotta admit that I am not very familiar with ToL mechanics, but for NW's results to be framed, there must be an Apostle.

The Apostle is converted from either Noble or Mystic.

Out of our modkills today, one of them was the Noble.

So someone correct me, if there really is an Apostle that targetted NW, that means either:
  • We had a Mystic that got converted
  • There were two nobles and one got converted
  • cult started with an apostle (1 in 4 chances?)
Its possible, if they did its obvious they would use it on NW though but really we can't know for sure.

There's a lot of guesswork in this game and trying to figure shit out. Queen still needs to claim though. See what they say.

Well I’ve already quoted my results, so 😂
No idea what you mean by this.

You quoted the person you investigated or in one of your quotes theres your results?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So we should just sit back and wait? annoying :/

Also asking once isn't pressuring someone. It's not like I'm going nd lynching her to get reads out of her like someone I know :p
you can scumhunt
ask questions
provide your reads
tell us who you think is suspicious
ask people for their reads
put down random votes and pressure people

we don't have to rely solely on info and night actions to make our moves

Status
Not open for further replies.