Fanclub Right-hand men FC

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
RIGH-HAND MEN FC

Behind every Yonko there is a man who hold the house in place, there is someone special, lets reunite here to celebrate the righ-hand men.

Choose your team !
( you can only change team once in a year you have to be faithful to your group)

Marco the Phoenix Team : @RayanOO / @Jackteo / @SethTrollins / @knuckleheadninja / @DKI
Charlotte Katakuri Team : @Albino πŸ‘‘ / @Zoro D Goat / @Buusatan94 / @NeutralWatcher / @bhacha2000 / @Mochiman / @Jaguark101
King Team : @K!NG HARA$H!MA. / @Chrono // @Veljko2000 / @Aknolagon / @Tobi / / @ConquistadoR / @kumae
Ben Beckman Team : @Arara / @Jack / @bennbeckman
Shiryu of the Rain Team : @TheAncientCenturion. / @PerfectHie / @Jailer / @Kurozumi Seven7
Silvers Rayleigh Team: @KiriNigiri / @HA001 / @Shura. / @RZ.119 / @Finalbeta / @Luffy is the mc / @Queen / @SinOfGreed / @Marimo_420

When Kid, Luffy and co will become real emperor threats I will add their righ-hands. (likely not far after Wano)

Here you can discuss whatever you want about those 6. What you like about their design, what you don't like, what do you think they will do next, what kind of relationship they have (had) with their captains, what kind of relationship they have with each other, do they know each other well, what do you like about their powers, characters etc etc etc.

Lets go !​

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
We gonna put the right hand man of the 5th yonko up there too ?
I thought about that and no, not yet. After Wano the 5th Emperor will be a real one and he will have maybe a real right hand, but for now, no KIller, no Zoro, no Bepo ^^.

The debate is about those 6 for now. You can choose one of the 5 left.
Post automatically merged:

This is such a badass group of character

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I love the idea of Shiryuu. This badass guy locked up in prison for being too brutal, equal in power to Magellen but more lethal in combat (according to Iva). First chance he gets, joins a rogue Shichibukai and becomes a pirate in a Yonkou crew. I really hope Oda expands more on him soon. He won't, I bet, but I'd love to get even little Shiryuu hype nuggets.

I'm in.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I love the idea of Shiryuu. This badass guy locked up in prison for being too brutal, equal in power to Magellen but more lethal in combat (according to Iva). First chance he gets, joins a rogue Shichibukai and becomes a pirate in a Yonkou crew. I really hope Oda expands more on him soon. He won't, I bet, but I'd love to get even little Shiryuu hype nuggets.

I'm in.
You're in!

Yeah Shiryu is great. He will not be a main antagonist so maybe he will not have a backstory. But he will have a great fight with one of the MC and I think he his highlight more in the BB band so let's hope.

Dont think he is more lethal than Magellan but he is a lot more cruel and brutal.

I wanna be Sanji
Sorry bro no Sanji here nor Zoro etc.

We are discussing about right hand of established and confirmed Yonko so just those 6 for now

Gimme King

It suits my name here
In !

Dibs on kata please please please

Oh or killer

Actually give me both
Welcome here Kata !

What do you think Kata does now ?

Count me in
Benn Beckman
In !

Haha you traitor I thought you will jump on King.

Why Benny ?

I'm in. Sign me up as Rayleigh.
In !

Last edited:
RIGH-HAND MEN FC

Behind every Yonko there is a man who hold the house in place, there is someone special, lets reunite here to celebrate the righ-hand men.

Marco the Phoenix : @RayanOO
Charlotte Katakuri : @Albino πŸ‘‘
King : @K!NG HARA$H!MA
Ben Beckman : @Arara
Shiryu of the Rain : @TheAncientCenturion
Silvers Rayleigh : @KiriNigiri

When Kid, Luffy and co will become real emperor threats I will add their righ-hands. (likely not far after Wano)

Here you can discuss whatever you want about those 6. What you like about their design, what you don't like, what do you think they will do next, what kind of relationship they have (had) with their captains, what kind of relationship they have with each other, do they know each other well, what do you like about their powers, characters etc etc etc.

Lets go !​
Bruh how can you leave out the strongest right hand man Zoro. This thread is fake news and misinformation.
:lusalty::gonope::suresure:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Bruh how can you leave out the strongest right hand man Zoro. This thread is fake news and misinformation.
:lusalty::gonope::suresure:
Nan i want to glorify those middle age badass men

Zoro isnt the right hand man:yasu:
I don't put luffy here too to not have one hundred posts arguing about who is Luffy right hand. Let's do that in an other thread pleassssseeeee

No Zoro or Sanji here boyz