Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The raid at least had tons of fights involved, bigger stakes/tension, 2 Yonkos involved and some Yonko Commanders and such.

It was heavily flawed and dragged out but we got some dope scenes and imo fights too.

l'm not feeling the tension at Egghead at all, its just so mediocre and lethargic. Kizaru taking months to arrive and now some Saturn is with him as we found out later, God knows how much longer they're gonna take to arrive.

The same Kizaru who is so chaotic, unpredictable, is made of light via his DF and rode a fucking cannonball as his entrance. Also mercilessly bodied the SHs, the Supernovas and then captured 500 pirates out of anger for letting the SHs escape.

Never has an Admirals appearance been so underwhelming and we had Green Bull getting bullshitted by a movie promotion!

The best things in OP happen offscreen mostly. Or and take far too long to happen.
The longer they take to arrive, the more they are burdened to not disappoint and thus rescue/carry this arc too.

It's not even just any Admiral but Kizaru too and an actual Gorosei too! This is easily gonna be a 30 chapter plus arc at this rate, sigh. Maybe 40 at worst? Surely not more than that?!

If Egghead is like this, what will future arcs be like, especially Elbaf if we get it? I dread to think...

I know Oda has to set up his pieces, his players, his storylines etc but this is just getting ridiculous now especially. I used to hate other manga for being too fast paced/lacking information and such, how ironic lol.

I guess Saturn coming from Mary Geoise is why it's taking so long too ofc but, man what if the SHs leave before Kizaru and Saturn get there? I'm assuming they are close enough to arrive that same day though ofc? Just anime time at work? Making it seem much longer than what's actually going on?

Doesn't help Smoker and Fujitora are non existent and we barely got anything on Tashigi and the Punk Hazard kids. After waiting so damned long too...I just realised, did Chopper try to treat them before and couldn't or something?
I agree 100% here. Well we can guarantee future arcs will be like this too. Oda hyping everything till endgame, especially with the big fights and plot points concluding.. Wano despite its flaws would probably look like decent paced once we get there. Lol.. It's better just to keep expectations low till the final arc ends.

G

Gorosei Informer

So Lilith is the only Punk to get a "fakeout" or almost killed at least.

The one designated as Evil or Greed I think. Named after a demon or something top i believe?
She was hostile to the SHs originally and has been concerned about money/funding amd willingly destroyed one of her/Vegapunks own creations mercilessly too.

Kanjuro felt too obvious as a traitor somehow and yet...

Could be more than 1 traitor at work here too?

We've seen how easily characters can fake loyalty, innocence, kindness etc. Pudding, Carmel, Kanjuro, Lucci, Blueno, Kalifa, Kaku, Vergo, Stussy etc.

We're being mislead/deceived here somehow...

If the saboteur is just someone new, then idk what to say...

Man I still don't understand the overblown reaction to Pudding's age lol. Yeah, not ideal, but it isn't something like 30 and 16. 21 and 16 isn't that bad really.

Would you have a problem with 18 and 16? Just want to know if it's 16 itself that's the problem.
22 and 17 now
Sanji's birthday is March 2.
When we reach wano it was Tama's birthday.
Tama's birthday is March 3.
I remembered somewhere it was mentioned that Sanji is 22 now...

No, because the 18 and 16 year olds are both teenagers; 21 and 16 is weird, but I guess it’s not the worst age difference; 25 and above is bad in my book :kayneshrug:
Well, ok we're on the same page then lol.

I was just wondering because some people have this weird obsession with "18" itself.
Post automatically merged:

No one saw that, its not on their files:kuzanshut:Usopp is doomed tho, no relations with the wg, gg re, better luck in the next life' impel down is waithing for him.
Just like the CIA :kuzanshut:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, ok we're on the same page then lol.

I was just wondering because some people have this weird obsession with "18" itself.
Yeah, the “barely legal” crowd is perpetually skating on super thin ice, but at least most people agree that’s an acceptable age to consider someone an adult…I don’t know, if I had to look up a state or country’s age of consent to ensure my sexual preferences wouldn’t get me in serious trouble, I might wanna reconsider a few things in my life!! :smoothieduck:

Yeah, the “barely legal” crowd is perpetually skating on super thin ice, but at least most people agree that’s an acceptable age to consider someone an adult…I don’t know, if I had to look up a state or country’s age of consent to ensure my sexual preferences wouldn’t get me in serious trouble, I might wanna reconsider a few things in my life!! :smoothieduck:
Yeah I agree 16 is really stretching the lines lol.
Pretty much everyone agrees 15 isn't ok, and 14 is straight to prison in all countries I presume

There's people taking child brides at 10 years old in the real world and you're all bitching at an anime character arranged marrying a 16 year-old, 3 years older than the age of consent in Japan, where the anime originates...

Priorities.
Age of consent in most of the states in above 18.
Only national consent was 13.
Which they are changing to 18 soon.
Note - not agreeing with people who use this against Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.