Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's killer not luffy or law or Zoro ? why are u using Killer for those ppl ? retard for real ; Killer can't dodge but Law would if he teleported .
u ain't supporting shit , u just repeat ur shits each time like an idiot
Not a retard just because Killer's statement debunks yours doesnt mean it's retarded. You're the retard who cannot argue. Kidd body movement=Law moving his 2 fingers so I don't think it would help Law either. All of them reacted to Hakai but none of them was moving only Zoro rushing toward hakai to block it. Zoro does not have movement speed above other SN.
VC supports Manga , Oda himself contradicts himself in manga lmao :kuzanshut:
No it doesn't. Luffy wasn't weakened when he touched Yamato's cuff
Yamato also said it's prison shackles not sea stone

CoO senses the intention of an attack .
Hyori just grabbed Zoro while carrot went for attacking by bitting Luffy ; clear as day :kuzanshut:
Nope it sense your opponent movement. Blame Rayleigh

Carrot>>>Hiyori
already adressed , repeating urself like a parrot :kuzanshut:
You didn't address Rayleigh part. Get rekt.

Yes, because babanuki said that the power of the handcuffs was enough to allow anyone using them to just have the strength to walk around, haki consumes vital energy, luffy couldn't use haki because of that, not because the handcuffs prevent haki from being used, but because they generate enough wear and tear for luffy not to have the strength to use. It's exactly the same with water, luffy in arlong park was submerged and only had the strength to use his powers with help because at that time he was weak, but in fishman island and he had enough strength to use the fruit and haki even with the pressure of water on him.

That's my vision of the thing, Yamato as able to use Haki with handcuffs but not his fruit.
While at the same time the vivre cards have been rife with misinformation lately. Plus we’ve never seen a set of explosive Seastone cuffs.

It’s very likely the vivre cards made a mistake and those cuffs were just the same explosive cuffs Sanji wore in WCI.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Scabbards & Kaido have nothing to do here.

In the end Zoro ended up attacking Flame Off x3. He could do the same thing w/o CoC and King will be going down eventually.
Yes and zoro had to use dragon damnation which was his max output of acoc and ryou to do that massive damage. Retarded to think he can get there with coa alone

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Pot if Shaka actually has a tiny head and it still alive I'm going to be so fucking mad, and I like Shaka.

If this arc, after Onigashima, is just like 10 fake out deaths in a row. INVOLVING RANDO ROBOTS CLONES I DON'T CARE ABOUT, I'm going to lose my shit.

We need Akainu over here, that man knows how to kill people.

Not a retard just because Killer's statement debunks yours doesnt mean it's retarded. You're the retard who cannot argue. Kidd body movement=Law moving his 2 fingers so I don't think it would help Law either. All of them reacted to Hakai but none of them was moving only Zoro rushing toward hakai to block it. Zoro does not have movement speed above other SN.
no clown Law's ability debunks ur retarded logic since he can save himself by teleporting , killer and Kidd have the option of either dodging or dying while Luffy and Zoro have the option of blocking , while Law has the option of dodging by teleporting ; killer's statement doesn't mean shit to others and ain't changing the fact that Zoro with the same possibility like Luffy moved faster than him and reacted faster than Law who has the easier solution lmao
Yamato also said it's prison shackles not sea stone
all of that cope just to have this :

explain these above , and prove to me the VC is wrong from an official statement not just from what headcanon u present there .

sorry but you just supported my arguments , CoO makes you read and predict attacks .

You recked urself like a clown , crazy how u provided a panel of ppl predicting the attacks and evading / blocking them .

Carrot attacked by bitting while Hyori just grabbed him :kuzanshut:
You didn't address Rayleigh part. Get rekt.
already adressed

Status
Not open for further replies.