Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is literally stated by lucci in ennies lobby . The reason he can use this is he amstered all the otehr one it is the last and more powerfull one so no .
The fact that kaku is still using rangyaku prove that he never mastered all of the six power to the same level lucci did.
that or kaku rankyuaku so strong he can just match lucci without it.

rememeber lucci also used hybid while kaku kicked seraphim in base.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Eh i wouldn't go that far imo
I do think zoro needed better master over enma and his haki to beat king but not necessarily needing conquerors to do so

Zoro was still getting overpowered by king before he learned how to make better use of enma. After it tho without conquerors i still think hed be able to win
Making a better use of Enma doesn't change anything at all.
Just switch Enma with Shusui and Zoro beats King.

He got overpowered twice and that will happen even right now w/o using Conquerors.
It still means nothing, since the problem was damaging King.

that or kaku rankyuaku so strong he can just match lucci without it.

rememeber lucci also used hybid while kaku kicked seraphim in base.
Because lucci was matching luffy and kaku was matchin zoro .
It is absically this .
Gear 4 luffy no ryou or acoc = Hybrid Lucci.
Base zoro with no bandanna or acoc = Base kaku .

Wrong

Zoro's dragon twister cut through Kaido's scales, caused him to spit up blood, and saved Luffy.

BM and Kaido were scared of Zoro's flying dragon blaze.
We know G3 Red Roc had kaido imaging lufy amoungst the great pirates in history and had bug mom shook. We know kaido was dodging and blocking base Luffy's attacks BEFORE adv coc.

Big Mom was shook of Gear 4 internal Destruction kong gattling, which is even more powerful than tatsumaki. He hit kaido into hybird form with that, and olanrrd kaido for some secidns witht hat attack. That attack had law and kid shook.

Luffy was the person whi kept big mom and a kaido from killing the other supernova, all throughout the fight.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bruh what are these takes lmfao, especially now

King being a low top tier is obvious at this point, you have a Gear 5 AdCoC possessing Yonko outright admitting he needs Seraphim’s to drop their durability to defeat them

How can anyone possibly think King is below characters like Hancock and Croc, I will never know

Status
Not open for further replies.