Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What says using more Armament will stop King from overpowering him?
Either way, that doesn't really matter much.

The main problem was cutting King and flame off is free game regardless of CoC or CoA.
Ofcourse it won't be 2 / 3 moves, but the job will get done eventually at a higher difficulty.
Especially when King cannot land much on Zoro anyway.
Using more armament gives you better attack and defense

Yeah im not arguing against zoro needing to figure out king's body to beat cause i obviously agree with that. Ive been arguing that for idk how long againt people that coc is the only way to hurt him

The way i see it during onigashima
Zoro unleashing excessive conquerors and armament > zoro unleashing excessive armament > king > zoro at the start of the fight

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
King is literally budget katakuri

Katakuri cannot be hit due to future sight but when he does get hit he defeated easily

king cannot but damaged due to lunarian flame but when he does he get defeated easily

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Yeah im not arguing against zoro needing to figure out king's body to beat cause i obviously agree with that. Ive been arguing that for idk how long againt people that coc is the only way to hurt him

Zoro unleashing excessive conquerors and armament > zoro unleashing excessive armament > king > zoro at the start of the fight
How does that work when zoro releasing acoc and excessive ryou did negligible damage to flame off king

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Maybe but why shouldn't King overpower that?

Idrc about that.
The way i see it, Zoro was already > King the moment he stepped on Onigashima.
Likely the moment he came out of the Ts as well :carrocorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.