Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is only important than Katakuri because of his race.

However right now, as far as I can tell King is currently a prisoner at Wano.

Katakuri meanwhile is still free and with Big Mom for now out, he is now the new captain of the BMP.

Also with Pudding being kidnapped by the Blackbeard Pirates, that is pretty much going to lead Katakuri and the rest of the BMP to most likely become temporary allies with the SHs in the future.

So right now it seems like Katakuri might have a major role to play in the future compared to King.
Katakuri was only relevant because he was big mom son😂😂😂

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ONce again a little clown saying stuff he have 0 proof about ,
Prove me weakass attacks like that are superior to ashura ?
Green bull stabbed king in flame off like nothing did he used acoc you little joke ?
You fkn spaz
Acoc is a literal power up that let base luffy smack and hurt kaido more than g4

Greenbull didn't do shit to King but restrain him
Everyone else there was drained except king

Katakuri meanwhile is still free and with Big Mom for now out, he is now the new captain of the BMP.

Also with Pudding being kidnapped by the Blackbeard Pirates, that is pretty much going to lead Katakuri and the rest of the BMP to most likely become temporary allies with the SHs in the future.

So right now it seems like Katakuri might have a major role to play in the future compared to King.
Katakuri will effectively become part of the Grand Fleet, that’s not significant at all.

King’s DNA being used to replace the Warlords is already more significant than any YC1 in the story can dream of

I don’t see what bringinig katakuri back adds to the story? Puddings capture will relate to sanjis fight in the BB Pirates.

Katakuri has already been defeated twice now and his home is in shambles. The BMP are done imo.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
King can't beat his oponnent either unless he switches to speed mode and makes himself be vulnerable
He can. Jackpots them to the afterlife effortlessly.
Not everyone is reacting as fast as Zoro and can block even Hakai.
Some have the plot armor of never facing Jackpot tho. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.