Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flames don't increase the lunarian durability. It increases the Lunarian endurance. There is a different between the 2.

Zoro cut King flame mode head open yet he wasn't damaged.

Luffy and Lucci hit flame mode S-Bear with internal destruction attacks and he is fine this chapter.

Durability doesn't protect the user from attacks that cause internal destruction.
You're an actual clown. It is canonically stated that the defenses go down when the flame is off. Canonically.

Your headcanon is not true and does not pertain to any discussion based on reality.

Knowing how kings lunarians powers work doesn't automatically mean you beat him. Like queen is still overall weaker than king even with knowledge

Eh i wouldn't go that far imo
I do think zoro needed better master over enma and his haki to beat king but not necessarily needing conquerors to do so

Zoro was still getting overpowered by king before he learned how to make better use of enma. After it tho without conquerors i still think hed be able to win

Like i think current zoro can beat king without conquerors
Queen with lasers can damage flames on king
We see lasers is a problem for seraphims

You do realize that this support my argument right?
It doesn't you pointed out marco
not figuring out king's defensive ability

I'm saying its coz marco didn't even know king's race becuz
thats what you need to know but not that exclusively

Marco brought his odd gemmicks up after fighting king in that prolonged fight this is every similar to zoro who had to get whooped like marco to realize King ain't normal and then after sometime zoro confirmed his suspicion but testing his theory ie: figure out king's gemmicks

So you can't say that marco in that duel should have been expected to figure out king's abilities when he doesn't even know if he isnt even human
which is what he discovered later on

There is a 2 part realization for people who don't even know if King is human

Flames don't increase the lunarian durability. It increases the Lunarian endurance. There is a different between the 2.

Zoro cut King flame mode head open yet he wasn't damaged.

Luffy and Lucci hit flame mode S-Bear with internal destruction attacks and he is fine this chapter.

Durability doesn't protect the user from attacks that cause internal destruction.
LMFAOOOOO are you the guy that said King>>>Kaido in strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.