Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if he was in Wano, he'd be Law's opponent. Read what I wrote.

Law's opponent > Zoro's opponents/Sanji's opponents.
First of all, this is terrible logic. You're using 'what-if' scaling rn. Doflamingo was not on Wano, so why are we talking about a version of the manga that does not exist? If Doflamingo was on Wano, Law may still have to fight Big Mom as Kid cannot handle her by himself. Your argument for Doflamingo > King is legit based on your fanfic lmfao.

Secondly, Kaido was Zoro's opponent on Wano too. He failed and defeated King. Law fought Doflamingo; he failed and defeated Trebol. In the same arc that Zoro defeated Pica. So in the same arc, Zoro has already defeated an opponent stronger than the person Law defeated.

Thirdly, using your set-rules, Zoro usually fights and defeats the strongest subordinate. If Doflamingo was on Wano, and he was stronger than King, then Zoro would have to fight him as he'd be the strongest subordinate. Law would fight the second strongest antagonist according to your formula, and that would be Big Mom. So even your fanfic doesn't make sense. Not that Doflamingo is stronger than King; the very notion is laughable.

Anyway,

It is dumb for zoro and luffy have hype against seraphim
Oda basically can't take his own characters seriously

This whole sera fight is just bad plot

Let sH flex as yonko crew.

Zoro not even getting close to Kaido in his fire mode that was melting bones .
Hell it took luffy using ACoC and ACoA before he could even get close to the real kaido with his island size fist .
Also please don't tell me you using editor to prove a point ?
When we had editor saying will they survive in the luffy flash back and other nonsense LMAO .
This is getting pathetic.

Zoro can cut fire. The scene I provided has him cutting through a dragon size fire to get to King yet you believe he can't get close to Kaido.
:crazwhat:

King literally dodged zoro's attack

King literally blocked zoro's attack with his body

King literally stops zoro's attack and tries disarming him

King literally keeps his flame on while clashing with zoro

I don’t mind zoro wank.

But I hate how zoro fans feel the need to wank every character even tangentially related to Zoro.

King is marginally stronger than katakuri. Zoro vs King was only difficult because of enma and the medicine time limit.

King is shit. King is trash. If Zoro rematched him he’d mid diff, if not low diff.
King > kata
Is like saying zoro > Luffy
Which is wrong

If King was above kata, he'd fight Luffy or Kid or law not Zoro.
He will have CoC + awakening or adhaki, not rely on genetics only

No offense but that's by far the most clueless reply I've seen in a while. King knows when his flames are on and off. He literally dodged Zoro when his flames are on. You're grasping at the straws at this point.
you are the one that doing it . Even avoiding logic to follow your head cannon .
Let me ask you a question dude . Why Oda mde zoro figure king weakness if acoc is all you need ?
No offense but that's by far the most clueless reply I've seen in a while. King knows when his flames are on and off. He literally dodged Zoro when his flames are on. You're grasping at the straws at this point.
Anyway thats a waste of time you will not accept the logics and want continue follow your head canon and you will see realy soon that luffy and zoro will need flame off. ANd acoc do not work. Like wtf will be the point of zoro finind king weakness if acoc was enought ?
ZOro legit found king weakness at the same time he unlocked acoc .

Status
Not open for further replies.