Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ryou by pass Kaido durability . It do not break it .

BY using a realy powerfull haki ? Kaido himself can't use ryou . LIke I said if zoro had ryou he would not need contact.
Enma was focusing way more haki that zoro could normally used at 1 time on enma. this is how ZOro was able to cut kaido . tought with ashura zoro used a bit of coc and kaido felted it .
The scabbards literally cut kaido WITH RYOU
Ryou is a swordsmanship attack that zoro used vs MR 1

You cannot read to save your life

Fifth Emperor Luffy had a higher bounty then King and he would've gotten his cheeks clapped.
Stop being a moron. ACoC Luffy is a skysplitter > Greenbull. How the fuck is King anywhere near that planet of strength?

ACoC Luffy > Greenbull >>>>Low diff>>>> King/Queen

Even without ACoC, Luffy was like 2-3 powerups above King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You're just being petty because i said something against Zoro so you're just trying to find points to attack the Admirals. I'm not interested.
The 3 Top Tiers weren't required to stop the Gura punch as the difficulty showed while Zoro nearly lost his life. Zoro "bested" Kaido with his strongest attack while Akainu used his weakest.
I havent seen anything about Zoro, I addressed that King cant take out top tiers.
Akainu never bested deathbed WB. And Zoro was far from losing his life, even when 2x Hakai recoil hit him.

It isn't Magma, you can't just lie about it. If it was Magma Zoro would've said so. He said "like magma" that's the major and crucial difference.

You're contradicting yourself continuously. Zoro is below Kaido in Durability yet defeated King.

Both Jackpot and Flame dragons can't hurt a logia user. They're not covered in Haki.
It is like magma, I already explained the difference with mere flames through Luffy.
Imperial Dragons kill any top tier with normal body, including Zoro, if it lands.
Attacks not landing on Zoro is something entirely else compared to attacks not landing on others.
Both can hurt GB and Aokiji due to being natural counters. Akainu burned him with magma, not haki.

It can only threaten Fujitora as he has a normal human body. Aokiji already equalled a real Magma user and Aramaki said during the Scabbard fight that he doesn't have an obvious flame weakness.
Momonosuke destroyed his tree form with force. The actual flame didn't burn him.
Aokiji already equaled mere fire user Ace too. And King's flames are not mere flames.
What force lmao, it literally burned through him... You dont burn through with force but with heat.
This is getting silly... :kriwhat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Except Zoro says they aren’t, so that means he has reason to think they can hurt them with it on. The distinction is clear.
He quite literally spells out that in Flame Mode, they are Invincible.
He doesn't ask Luffy to use CoC against them, but simply tells him to look for Flame Off.
Why is that?

lmao this is the same argument sanj stands use. Because King can default to flame mode if the battle ever pushes him? cause King has switched forms against a faster opponent in Marco and wasn’t caught or injured during their battle or against Zoro.
Not really.
Both Seraphims & King have always gone out of Flame Mode to use Green Blood/DF techniques.
That's the weakness entirely.

Knowing how his abilities work doesn’tlet one beat him. And on top of that Oda tossed Zoro the same PU Luffy needed against Kaido, mimicked Luffy’s dialogue for Zoro. CoC was a essential power up, Oda doesn’t hand those t power ups without an immediate need for them
Ofc they don't but Zoro never needed AP to beat King.
He needed that powerup there because he needed to wreck King before Enma would kill him.
But he never needed CoC to defeat King in general.
Switch out Enma for Shusui in that battle, and Zoro extreme diffs.

... And how does that relate to a Joker being higher than a King exactly? You're using circular reasoning. "Joker is stronger than King so a Joker is above a King in Oda's deck because Joker is stronger than King". Baseless. Joker lies outside the structure, period.

I don't understand why you started randomly talking about Crocodile lmfao. But there is no way you're seriously bounty-scaling rn. Like please tell me you're joking. Fifth Emperor Luffy had a higher bounty then King and he would've gotten his cheeks clapped.

Luffy, Law and Kid have equal bounties and Luffy can probably beat them both at the same time. Bounty scaling has to be the most retarded form of power-scaling with so many inconsistencies that none of us have enough time to go through them all.
How does King beat pre Ryuo Luffy?
He has no speed to bypass fs nor blitz boundman in battle

He will need his speed form to tag luffy. That's why he loses coz without flames, he's not tanking g4 attacks!

No he can’t, Zoro is marginally stronger than Onigashima Zoro. Without KoH he gets similar treatment.
Zoro can use his armament haki the same way he did his conquerors

When zoro learned King of hell it wasnt just a single boost it was multiple at once
  1. Him being able to use excess haki throughout all his swords at the same time
    • Something he can do with and without conquerors
  2. Him being able to coat his attacks with conquerors
Current zoro is way stronger than he was at the start of the king fight even without conquerors haki

Why is Oda refusing to let even Luffy use AdvCoC here… For whatever reason Luffy has neither used advCoA or AdvCoC this entire arc…

In Wano, Zoro directly asks King why he is blocking his AdvCoC attacks in Flame mode and Oda doesn’t let us see whether Zoro can damage him

Here we have Zoro telling Luffy that he supposedly can’t damage the Seraphims no matter what… But… Why doesn’t Oda just HAVE ZORO OR LUFFY TRY… Why have we not yet seen AdvCoC used on these Lunarians yet?
Only two reasons.

1) Plot.
2) Oda has memory issues.

I bet Zoro remembering this late about Lunarian is also consequence of Odas memory issues. He cleverly covered up with gag.

King is a God said by a proto Yonkou, King is invincible said by his underling and n°3, BM wanted him to replace Katakuri, Luffy compares a Seraphim with Kaido, Shaka tells Luffy that the Seraphim have lunarian abilities, King is confirmed to be nigh invincible once again! Can't wait for Whiryu's invincibility, mf is going to be intangible and completely undetectable! :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.