Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it zoro + sanji and ryokugyu would still win
:kuzanshut:

Kings portrayal is just better than queen's
Even knowing how his abilities work king should still be overall stronger

If their portrayal later on changes for some reason then id change my mind but the best i can give queen is being equal to king with knowledge. Until things change he's never going to be over
Nah he doesn't have better protrayal other than in durability
Queen hyped his durability not overall strength
Everyone that sees King, hype his dura ...they don't really think he's powerful as fighter or super skilled.

Different from seeing BMP hype Katakuri's strength, or Beast pirates hyping Kaido's dura and mostly his strength!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idiot. He just needs to attack him with flame OFF.

You realize Jozu literally stopped Mihawk's slash with no damage? Do you want to argue that Luffy needs ACoC to beat Jozu?

Oh, yeah. Effortless unnamed slash. Idiot.

Luffy can't do shit to King without AdvCoC or G5. Cope.

As long as bartos barrier is up the other people wouldn’t fight. they’d just rest up watch and conserve strength. Using a devil fruit power though always uses energy.
Post automatically merged:

Be careful with that, Kizarus nearby afterall
:myman:
Creating barrier again and again consume energy but keeping one barrier wont consume much. See how Doflamingo kept up birdcage.

Anyways..

King stilll has his flames while in Zoan form so tapping in and out of Flame mode is a matter of endurance I guess. Like he can keep his flame mode on most of the time when he's doing nothing but after absorbing an X amount of damage he needs to turn off his flame to let it recharge in a short amount of time.

What durability lmfao
Ryou is enough to break kaidos durability
Acoc makes you scar kaido
Both together would do massive damage

Meanwhile King took both in the first attack and was fine
SInce when can zoro use ryou ??
I don't remember zoro cuting without contact ?
When luffy used ryou zoro said so it is the haki he learned ? Showing he had no idea wtf it was.
If Zoro would ahve ryo he would not need contact with king and would not clash swords with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.