Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess maybe but until we actually see it im personally going to go with both able to hurt flame on lunarian that arent specific hax
Like certain devil fruit abilities and poison and shit like that
King being above Queen is just coz he's meant to be >= Queen for plot reasons.
Based on abilities, Queen counters King more than King does
King can't track Queen if he goes invisible and gets toasted by lasers. Queen also has plagues that can work on flame off King

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee lets just agree to say the admirals all stomp king lol
Well of course I never disagreed with that, lol

My point is the guy with gear 5 and AdCoC, who defeated Kaido in a fight, doesn’t seem confident in his ability to take on a baby Lunarian without exploiting a matchup disadvantage.

What is the purpose of raising this dog on the ship?

It's really stupid to make his superiors waste time, and the main part of defeating that brown-skinned race is just using ACoC.

:lawsigh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Since the Flame On ability is just Invulnerability, there is no AP limit Zoro has to surpass to beat him.

He just needed to attack when Flames are off, all those attacks which worked on Kaidou (Tatsumaki, Shishishi Sonson, Hiryu Kaen) will affect King.
It's not invulnerability, Zoro himself doesn't call it that meaning Zoro hurt king in flame mode lol.

Nah, Zoro doesn't have the AP to beat King. Knowing his abilities helps Zoro time his attacks better, doesn't guarantee him a W

I’ve only seem 1 manga reviewer actually point out sanji running across an island, blitzing a light speed kizaru lazer and it’s kinda sad

I hope to see another actually acknowledge it

Status
Not open for further replies.