Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro isn't beating King without acoc when king is taking acoc attacks to the face @ConquistadoR is a doffy slag
King is tanking weak acoc attack to the face.
ANd they hre injuring him and cuting him badly.
Show me king tanking 1 of zoro strongest attack infused ina coc ?
Ashura ?
Rengoku onigiri ?
3 thousound world ? If he woudl ahve tanked those attacks we would have an argument . But flame off King is realy fast and zoro ahd a hard time landing anything so he was forced to wait and counter and was landing weak attacks he onyl did 1 strong attack and it was the finisher .
You think King could have tanked 3 king of hell like the one that cuted his wing and sword ?
1 would ahve been enought .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Maybe but why shouldn't King overpower that?

Idrc about that.
The way i see it, Zoro was already > King the moment he stepped on Onigashima.
Likely the moment he came out of the Ts as well :carrocorn:
Fuck off with your doffy agenda you bum
Post automatically merged:

King is tanking weak acoc attack to the face.
ANd they hre injuring him and cuting him badly.
Show me king tanking 1 of zoro strongest attack infused ina coc ?
Ashura ?
Rengoku onigiri ?
3 thousound world ? If he woudl ahve tanked those attacks we would have an argument . But flame off King is realy fast and zoro ahd a hard time landing anything so he was forced to wait and counter and was landing weak attacks he onyl did 1 strong attack and it was the finisher .
You think King could have tanked 3 king of hell like the one that cuted his wing and sword ?
1 would ahve been enought .
Any acoc attack > a coa only attack you dumb shit

Kaido was Luffy's opponent. Joker was Law's opponent. King was Zoro's opponent. Queen was Sanji's opponent. Law's opponents > King/Queen.

Oda decided to give Doffy his own major arc, because he deserved it. Nothing to do with powerscaling. Kaido's card theme puts him > King.
Kaido called Doflamingo weak. He called King strong. Very telling indeed.

Since when was Joker above King in a deck? The Joker is rarely used and if it is used then it's usually a wildcard. The only card above King is Ace.

And technically Law defeated Trebol whilst Zoro defeated Pica, who was much stronger. Law fought Doflamingo, got a big hit in, lost and left it to Luffy similar to how Zoro scarred Kaido and left the rest to Luffy.

Kaido called Doflamingo weak. He called King strong.

Since when was Joker above King in a deck? The Joker is rarely used and if it is used then it's usually a wildcard. The only card above King is Ace.

And technically Law defeated Trebol whilst Zoro defeated Pica, who was much stronger. Law fought Doflamingo, got a big hit in, lost and left it to Luffy similar to how Zoro scarred Kaido and left the rest to Luffy.
Since Oda gave him the name "Joker" because he was supposed to be in Wano (and he'd be Law's opponent).

Crocodile has a higher bounty than King you moron. Crocodile = A failed version of Doffy, and first Warlord to be defeated.

Maybe but why shouldn't King overpower that?

Idrc about that.
The way i see it, Zoro was already > King the moment he stepped on Onigashima.
Likely the moment he came out of the Ts as well :carrocorn:
Idk it just makes zoro alot stronger while doing so so i imagine itd make him strong enough to stop getting overpowered

I would absolutely love to slander king by saying fmi zoro > king cause its funny
But...at the same time i cant even go that far with shitting on king lol

Status
Not open for further replies.