Status
Not open for further replies.
King literally dodged zoro's attack

King literally blocked zoro's attack with his body
King literally keeps his flame on while clashing with zoro

King literally stops zoro's attack and tries disarming him

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
you are the one that doing it . Even avoiding logic to follow your head cannon .
Let me ask you a question dude . Why Oda mde zoro figure king weakness if acoc is all you need ?.
Because we'll need it in the future for Seraphim. The fight's conclusion was King was out of options against Zoro despite his superior genetics, which is what triggered him into facing Zoro head-on instead of him trying to stall Zoro until he runs out of juice.

Anyway thats a waste of time you will not accept the logics and want continue follow your head canon and you will see realy soon that luffy and zoro will need flame off. ANd acoc do not work. Like wtf will be the point of zoro finind king weakness if acoc was enought ?
ZOro legit found king weakness at the same time he unlocked acoc .
You've lost the right to lecture people about logic the moment you tried dancing around King literally dodging Zoro in a flame-on mode where Zoro mocks him for being scared of him despite having his defense—all of this happened after King noted that Zoro found his weakness. It's a no-brainer for regular people.

It doesn't you pointed out marco
not figuring out king's defensive ability

I'm saying its coz marco didn't even know king's race becuz
thats what you need to know but not that exclusively

Marco brought his odd gemmicks up after fighting king in that prolonged fight this is every similar to zoro who had to get whooped like marco to realize King ain't normal and then after sometime zoro confirmed his suspicion but testing his theory ie: figure out king's gemmicks

So you can't say that marco in that duel should have been expected to figure out king's abilities when he doesn't even know if he isnt even human
which is what he discovered later on

There is a 2 part realization for people who don't even know if King is human
That is not what I say. I did not expect Marco to figure out King’s ability nor Lucci (the battle genius) nor Luffy. I’m merely pointing out that those people (a new world veteran and 2 battle geniuses) were unable to find how King’s body work by themselves.

It is not a slight to them but a praise to Zoro who understand the gimmick in less than 15 minutes (even tho he did not know anything about King) and to explain that (as per canon shown) it is not that easy to know King’s gimmick.

So saying “Marco could not discover King’s ability” just support my argument that Zoro is street smart and that is not the case of everyone.

seen a bit of discussion specifically on lunarians and why they are extinct if their durability is this impressive
on average its prob not this special
willing to believe more specifically, its king's that is .

Hence why he was the sole survivor and the subject of experimentation for the Wg .
iirc kaido mentioned the sequence of endurance test they ringed him through as a kid .
good example
oden , momo , big mom have tougher bodies than average humans .

dont doubt lunarians are tough , but king particularly seems tougher even amonst his folks. No one experiments/makes clones with average joe's, you pick the exceptional ones.

Anyway I have enought with this stupid king wank and zoro debate you guys are the must anoying desesperate fanboy I ever seen trying to turn everything in a ZOro wank when even himself is shown struggling and the title of the chapter is mocking him .
Like wtf dude zoro fans are desesperate.
Anyway see you next chapter.

And yet the Yonko who beat Kaido and the guy who beat King can’t beat Seraphim without exploiting loopholes in their powers, lol

It’s amazing to me how people cling to their dumbass opinions even as Oda shits on them in real time. Lol
Yes,
Luffy went all out in g4 vs Seraphim and couldn't win

The Seraphims are another Lucci, Apoo, Cracker, Caesar, etc...

Luffy loses 100 IQ points at the start of every arc. And this arc? Zoro did too by conveniently "forgetting" about Lunarians
Still salty about Cracker coz Oda made Doffy relative to him by bringing him up
Cracker vs luffy happened because luffy beat Doffy.
And it was very high diff with Luffy going all out and had help.
He even created a situational g4 ppwerful enough to break his clones at once and send him flying miles away. Cannonball is 3rd strongest g4 move , slightly below KKg/OkG and Kong gatling.
Fought Boundman ntensively

Kkg wouldn't work on Cracker cause he'd just dodge or make more cloned while hiding his body far away

Cope harder about Cracker.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He quite literally spells out that in Flame Mode, they are Invincible.
He doesn't ask Luffy to use CoC against them, but simply tells him to look for Flame Off.
Why is that?
He doesn’t say they’re invincible, that’s the important distinction.
He quite literally spells out that in Flame Mode, they are Invincible.
He doesn't ask Luffy to use CoC against them, but simply tells him to look for Flame Off.
Why is that?

Not really.
Both Seraphims & King have always gone out of Flame Mode to use Green Blood/DF techniques.
That's the weakness entirely.

Ofc they don't but Zoro never needed AP to beat King.
He needed that powerup there because he needed to wreck King before Enma would kill him.
But he never needed CoC to defeat King in general.
Switch out Enma for Shusui in that battle, and Zoro extreme diffs.
Yes he did. Zoro turns the tides of battle with a power up, arguably the biggest type in the series. Oda does not give these out unless the characters require them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
seen a bit of discussion specifically on lunarians and why they are extinct if their durability is this impressive
on average its prob not this special
willing to believe more specifically, its king's that is .

Hence why he was the sole survivor and the subject of experimentation for the Wg .
iirc kaido mentioned the sequence of endurance test they ringed him through as a kid .
good example
oden , momo , big mom have tougher bodies than average humans .

dont doubt lunarians are tough , but king particularly seems tougher even amonst his folks. No one experiments/makes clones with average joe's, you pick the exceptional ones.
Im not sure about degrees of toughness.
It doesnt make sense if thats how it is when i think the ability is outright Invulnerability to damage & not durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.