Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it not said that Yasopp has better CoO think i read that around film red time .
Plus with Shanks being call the killer CoO i certain they got a few people that get to that level .
No it wasn't said Yassop has better CoO than katakuri in any volume or databook or sbs

That was just movie thing where they said he can see farther in dimension...ussop also does that
Are you gonna claim Ussop > katakuri in CoO?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King's CQC was comparable to Rooftop Zoro, which exceeds most YC1s and the so-called rivals of Luffy. He's got flame-based attacks. He's got Zoan recovery and flight. Has crazy speed in flame-off mode. Dude's by far the most balanced YC1 we've seen fight so far outside Zoro. Peeps are getting desperate when they're trying to reduce him into a one-trick puny.

We left WCI and no one gives a damn about katakuri, he was grouped with Cracker as the commanders defeated.
No panic in the world from someone "invincible" being wrecked (to me the invincible comes from his family).
Oda even make Cesar toy with him nonchalantly.
The author doesn't care.

Yet people still think he's the real deal or something lmao

King existence is something constant ,his unique abilities is playing a role in another arc and will possibly play in the final arc( WG maybe having a seraphim army).

This forum is hilarious :suresure::suresure::suresure:

No
You talked about "Honing abilities /stats"

King doesn't have to work to be tanky
That's a natural gift he has since birth
Post automatically merged:

Stop trolling Topi
you are absolutely right
its a natural gift
but its certainly not what you would see in the average one.

tbf nudle what else about katakuri screams top tier bar observation .
awakening? lucci kaku have that as well
ultra hard coa? cracker notably similar
basic use of coc? certainly not

his mastery of coo however is still the most impressive to date bar none and thats the same case with king's durability or genetic gift as you put it. so my argument was say 1 or two of these other abilities was improved to similar degree , we might have had a top tier in our hands.

Do people realize Zoro and Sanji beat 1.3/4 Bi Commanders in like 15 minutes while Luffy took 10 hours (with help)?

Thinking the wings are on the level of the previous Commanders we have seen is pretty silly

I didn't know 1 stat define everything in a fight

It's like thinking G4 or zoro > top tiers or certain high tiers all cause they always had better AP than them.

I guess Ulti defeat Perospero and others cause she has better durability than them lol

Oh yeah Katakuri has bad durability yet way better stamina and endurance

Funny enough, you can't post anything where King excels at other than durability with flames on.
Average fighter
Here is your answer (from the dude you regularly harassed for saying King's durability is higher than Kaido's) =>
King's CQC was comparable to Rooftop Zoro, which exceeds most YC1s and the so-called rivals of Luffy. He's got flame-based attacks. He's got Zoan recovery and flight. Has crazy speed in flame-off mode. Dude's by far the most balanced YC1 we've seen fight so far outside Zoro. Peeps are getting desperate when they're trying to reduce him into a one-trick puny.

Status
Not open for further replies.