Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Marco did not know what King came from, he vaguely start thinking that king might be from a god tribe at the end of his fight, so no he did not know King’s abilities.

That’s why it is better to not butt in other people convo.
oh someone’s salty regardless the point is the same Marco never intended to fully fight or defeat king.

& if that were the case Marco would’ve easily shit on him for someone who got “destroyed” by Blackbeard he looks unscathed no scars while also going 1v3 against Pero, Queen and King and they could barely even touch him while he was just playing with all 3 of them. His CoO was so far superior that he noticed the moment Zoro was ready to finally enter the battle.

I’m pretty sure Marco knew his weakness he was familiar with both king and queen and was only there to stall them until Zoro and sanji were ready to face them.

don’t even know why you’re trying to use Marco as a basis of your argument here.
2 Piece reader.
They never met before and Queen asked Marco if he was invincible because he had never seen his DF in action. :sanmoji:

Some people here are jokes. Luffy needs to be Yonko level to beat a guy that Greenbull low diffed :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Luffy needs to be stronger than Greenbull to beat a guy Greenbull destroyed.
Except Greenbull never destroyed fresh King. He only defeated injured, bandaged, crippled, broken sword, taken prisoner King.

Or applying the same logic, should we say bunch of fodders as in Enraged Army low diffed WCI Luffy? Same WCI Luffy who already beat Doffy before, got low diffed by bunch of low tiers Enraged Army?

Except Greenbull never destroyed fresh King. He only defeated injured, bandaged, crippled, broken sword, taken prisoner King.

Or applying the same logic, should we say bunch of fodders as in Enraged Army low diffed WCI Luffy? Same WCI Luffy who already beat Doffy before, got low diffed by bunch of low tiers Enraged Army?
Greenbull literally stated they were fodder to him.

Shit durability vs the most durable character in the series
I didn't know 1 stat define everything in a fight

It's like thinking G4 or zoro > top tiers or certain high tiers all cause they always had better AP than them.

I guess Ulti defeat Perospero and others cause she has better durability than them lol

Oh yeah Katakuri has bad durability yet way better stamina and endurance

Funny enough, you can't post anything where King excels at other than durability with flames on.
Average fighter

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lol, your ego can't accept counter questions because your ego can't think beyond any counter question is an attempt to downplay Zoro, who has no relevance to whatever I am discussing. Yoi just have to blindly accept everything or otherwise it is an attempt to downplay zoro. Sheesh.

It is funny that your ego can't see people inflating King to Kaidou level or beyond him.
Asking counter questions is saying things I didn't even say? Where did you learn your logic from? You lost whatever credibility you have when you started dancing around the bush just to avoid admitting King has a broken defense. No one's telling you to blindly accept anything. I didn't even say anything that warrants this much triggering from you. If anyone's trying to inflate their ego, it's not me, so spare me the holier-than-thou BS.

oh someone’s salty regardless the point is the same Marco never intended to fully fight or defeat king.

& if that were the case Marco would’ve easily shit on him for someone who got “destroyed” by Blackbeard he looks unscathed no scars while also going 1v3 against Pero, Queen and King and they could barely even touch him while he was just playing with all 3 of them. His CoO was so far superior that he noticed the moment Zoro was ready to finally enter the battle.
Marco cannot do shit to King so no, he will not destroyed him.

Marco was clearly present as weaker than king by a margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.