Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He also has Zoro already stronger than Mihawk. He’s not credible and Lunarians aren’t invincible.
I dont agree with him on everything but he was right about this.
Lunarians are Invincible when Flames are On.

King fucked off against CoC, Zoro doesn’t call them invincible either.
Basically everyone except Yonko/Admiral tier characters would be scared of CoC coating.
Zoro verbatim terms they are Invincible this chapter.

That’s not how Oda draws fights. If CoC coating wasn’t needed, it wouldn’t of been included. He could of ended the scene with Zoro just using basic CoC. Authors add these things for reasons.

no, Kings reaction to Zoro and Zoro’s practical invincible statement imply they can be hurt.
Already explained that part.

And Zoro asking Luffy to attack Flame Off and zero panels of Flame On Lunarians being hurt makes the difference for me.

Agree to disagree, this is just going in circles and i doubt we'll be able to convince each other of our view points.

And yet the Yonko who beat Kaido and the guy who beat King can’t beat Seraphim without exploiting loopholes in their powers, lol

It’s amazing to me how people cling to their dumbass opinions even as Oda shits on them in real time. Lol
I mean a hax is always strong until you find your way around it and we see this a lot in OP .

None flame mode King uses his body to clash with Zoro's sword.
Does that mean he's got better durability than queen?

I mean king sent multiple attacks at queens asscheek and couldn't even scratch it.

Long range slashing attacks were given to zoro as a power up btw ;)

So how does this panel prove no flame king> queen in durability?

I mean just look at the dinos. Ones a 20 ton brachiosaurus and the others a 800 pound pterodactyl.

The portrayal is clear.

Also one has durability feats vs a yonko and the other blocks attacks that base kaido no sold from zoro

He can survive in any environment btw.
If they could, they wouldn't be wiped out

He can't survive in water...he's a df user and without his flames, he's gonna drown and die if not rescued
Even Jack can't swim anymore underwater cause he ate a fruit, despite being a fishman.
How's King surviving underwater while his df will force him stuck and stiff like a rock

That is not what I say. I did not expect Marco to figure out King’s ability nor Lucci (the battle genius) nor Luffy. I’m merely pointing out that those people (a new world veteran and 2 battle geniuses) were unable to find how King’s body work by themselves.

It is not a slight to them but a praise to Zoro who understand the gimmick in less than 15 minutes (even tho he did not know anything about King) and to explain that (as per canon shown) it is not that easy to know King’s gimmick.

So saying “Marco could not discover King’s ability” just support my argument that Zoro is street smart and that is not the case of everyone.
I’m pretty sure Marco knew his weakness he was familiar with both king and queen and was only there to stall them until Zoro and sanji were ready to face them.

don’t even know why you’re trying to use Marco as a basis of your argument here.

shouldnt be hard to accept king is the most durable bloke in the verse 90% of the time
if you also could admit no one has used and will prob hone their observation haki to the level katakuri has either.
these lot would be so close to top tier if they honed other aspects of their skillset to the same degree.
Wow wow wow, a reasonable comment here, on my worst gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.