Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dude I was giving you all the flowers in this thread to come up with this :whitepress:
It's merely a match-up thing. It's not like I think Luffy can't fight at GB level or anything. It's just that he's better suited to fight the likes of Akainu than GB.
Post automatically merged:

Gravity df is better than forest df
It's less effective against Luffy than the forest logia. Fujitora beats GB 10/10 times as far as I am concerned.

Their fruit abilities:
S-Shark has the swim swim fruit which gives him access to Fishman swimming speed everywhere on land combined with Lunarian speed hax

S-Hawk has the dice dice fruit and his swordsmanship is insane even allowing him to dice mountains

S-Snakes mero fruit is just an instant win against most people

And S-Bear has kumas fruit which has so many all around awesome abilities.
Thats not the question. How do you know how to rank them.

Each option is subjective to your own bias and ideas of strength. You rank them according to your own bias without even intending too.

I could argue ssnake is the strongest and I could make many arguments why.

We don't have enough info to rank them. Even if I'm inclined to agree. That'd be my own bias manifesting. Kinda like the sanji zoro debate lol

So that fake , good to know .
Read a lot stuff during film red so did not remember what was fake or not .
Seem that in the fake group .
There are things in the movie which movie directors came up with
RHP abilities and fighting styles weren't made by Oda ...sandman posted the news on twitter weeks ago.

Onky facts are Shanks being CoO killer, taken from God Valley as baby, having 1B bounty 12 years ago.

Awakening means top tier df mastery
Especially when you don't have stamina issues like katakuri does.

He has top tier speed which can be countered by only fs/top CoO users who can also move that fast. Only people so far have shown snakeman level speed in combat.
He honed his speed...

King has honed nothing.
am not giving him top tier speed , its an effect of him seeing things earlier than everyone else.
when he couldnt , gear 4 blitzed through him as it did most other people.

he mastered his df no question
uh but I dont think having awakening is that exclusive to being top tier. its a question of your mind/body being in tune with your ability and the abilities df users have vary in both strength and potential. certain fruits are better than others. luffy's certainly looked better than katakuri's without being awakened. already said king prob didnt have to hone anything. perhaps just born above tougher than the average lunarian.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
am not giving him top tier speed , its an effect of him seeing things earlier than everyone else.
when he couldnt , gear 4 blitzed through him as it did most other people.

he mastered his df no question
uh but I dont think having awakening is that exclusive to being top tier. its a question of your mind/body being in tune with your ability and the abilities df users have vary in both strength and potential. certain fruits are better than others. luffy's certainly looked better than katakuri's without being awakened. already said king prob didnt have to hone anything. perhaps just born above tougher than the average lunarian.
Also, Mochi merchant is old as fuck. He is the same age as Shanks and up until Luffy he was afraid of his mom.

Katakuri is that one mmo rpg player with entire itemshop bought but no effort.

If people want to argue "well he's still YC1 with awakening and FS".

Of course he is. At some point leveling up on fodders in his country would reward him.

If Kata was battling outside of Toto Land he would be a monster.

you are absolutely right
its a natural gift
but its certainly not what you would see in the average one.

tbf nudle what else about katakuri screams top tier bar observation .
awakening? lucci kaku have that as well
ultra hard coa? cracker notably similar
basic use of coc? certainly not

his mastery of coo however is still the most impressive to date bar none and thats the same case with king's durability or genetic gift as you put it. so my argument was say 1 or two of these other abilities was improved to similar degree , we might have had a top tier in our hands.
When it comes to katakuri it isn't just any of his abilities individually but everything together
  1. The fact he's a born conquerors us an automatic big plus in portrayal
  2. He has future sight something only luffy and kaido have explicitly shown
  3. Has some next level form of armament
  4. He has a special paramecia that acts like a logia
  5. Has paramecia awakening. I specify because zoan and logia awakenings seemingly happen a bit differently
  6. Has his spear "mole"
  7. Has pretty good marksmanship
  8. Hes able to use his fruit and haki extremely well together. Even showing off flame pattern armament that Luffy shows in g4 and big mom did when she clashed with luffy. Him keeping his stickiness despite using hardening
  9. Fast enough to react to snakeman
  10. His basic armament punches being comparable to wci luffy red hawk
Katakuri is probably gonna come back even stronger on top of that
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.