Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Mochi merchant is old as fuck. He is the same age as Shanks and up until Luffy he was afraid of his mom.

Katakuri is that one mmo rpg player with entire itemshop bought but no effort.

If people want to argue "well he's still YC1 with awakening and FS".

Of course he is. At some point leveling up on fodders in his country would reward him.

If Kata was battling outside of Toto Land he would be a monster.
hes almost 10 years older than shanks :parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

People who say king flane off is less durable than big mom or kaido

They need see this

It prove king durability > hybrid kaido>> big mom
Literally definitely definition of trucking

A person run over this person who try to tackle him is definition of trucking

Now it they try to pull up greenbull stuff to downplay king which ti is false. It is actually never dehype king but to hype greenbull . Greenbull literally capture king and strangle him and defeat him.

Hybrid kaido got scar by 30 broken bones zoro which same zoro lose to king . Big mom lose to wounded law and Kidd. King > Kidd or Law which even current law or Kidd can solo big mom easier than king. Kaido fail to put injured cp0 agent for good even he is sitting duck and give kaido a free shot.
‘Saying greenbull beat injured king change nothing. Injured king >>> katakuri/ act 1 luffy / cp0 agent who got heart slabbed by drake .
King choose flame off when zoro got power up as advanced coc . Same thing apply to greenbull. You need very high AP to hurt flame mode king .
‘’If king flame mode is literally invincible, then no reason to turn off when zoro got power up .
‘In context it is reference to gear fourth luffy fail to damage him . I need to see advanced coc from gear fourth from the panel. You say I see no advanced coc from gear five when battling rob lucci , alright we can play same game .

Zoro was basically stronger than King even before CoC.
Even without CoC, he would have beat him.
Where does this take come from ??? I see it so much and yet I’m not understanding what zoro could do to force him out of flame on mode if he does not have adv coc… In 1032 zoro says he needs to understand kings body or he loses, in 1033 zoro connects twice on flame on king and it does nothing, now sure I will admit if enma wasn’t acting up maybe zoro could have counter attacked deep pride stake(flame off)and maybe also imperial slings and arrows(flame off) but the same argument for king can be said… king just won’t go out of flame on mode for any of zoros attacks and it’s a done deal. From the barrage of assaults from king in 1033 that lead to zoro understanding kings abilities if zoro does not unlock adv coc after this barrage then king would just keep flame on and that’s the end of zoro sure understanding how king works was good but once zoro unlocked adv coc it didn’t matter either way… I can’t see king really needing to go into speed form when he was already putting in so much work with just his flame on.

I don’t mind zoro wank.

But I hate how zoro fans feel the need to wank every character even tangentially related to Zoro.

King is marginally stronger than katakuri. Zoro vs King was only difficult because of enma and the medicine time limit.

King is shit. King is trash. If Zoro rematched him he’d mid diff, if not low diff.
hes trash because now youve gotten past his gimmick
I wouldnt want to watch fs mastered luffy fight katakuri either.

Status
Not open for further replies.