Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, but he used flame mode in zoan form. He turned off the flames to use Tempura Udon, which I think is needed to pull his face back as it's probably not possible with his defense on. He also turned it off in Hybrid—when he needed speed to be specific.
He can maintain Zoan form with flames on.
But for every named DF attack - Tempuradon, Barizodon, Tankyudon he always went flame off.

This chapter did nothing but confirm the things that we should already know—at least for the people who're using their brains properly.

As long as the flames are on:

Elemental attacks have little to no effect on the Lunarians.
Internal destruction/damage or crushing attacks don't work.
Flame-off is their only known weakness.

Things to be learned:

How much of their defense drops after turning the flames off?
Whether the turning of flames on/off is involuntary or not.
Really doubt it's involuntary.

I support the argument that you gotta push the Lunarian to use their speed mode.
As Zoro did.

without coc
zoro prob has a weary match against king. a bit more like luffy had with katakuri
super drawn out
but he still wins because each time those flames go off , he would get cut.... bad...... and am sure zoro gets hurt too.

zoro getting coc essentially fucked king either way, he no longer felt invincible flame on or off and thats exactly why it looked like a thrashing. The reason he couldnt beat him was stated by zoro himself. figuring out what king was i.e how his body worked.

Thats the key to winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.