Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King’s gimmick is easier to bypass. Luffy needed to develop FS to beat Kata, while for King, just attack while he’s flameless.

Luffy only beat Kata because he’s the MC and he just so happened to develop the one tool you need to defeat him.
If it was that easy to defeat King why didn't Zoro's ultra tiger hunt attack hurt King?

Why did Zoro continue to use ACoC against King after learning about how his body works?

King's defense doesn't disappear just because he's not using his flames. It just decreases.

King was Zoro's Katakuri but much stronger and harder to deal with. Zoro had to obtain a new power to beat him.

Of course he will defeat S-Shark, but not without his water counterpart :goyea:
Nami is enough
:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

If it was that easy to defeat King why didn't Zoro's ultra tiger hunt attack hurt King?

Why did Zoro continue to use ACoC against King after learning about how his body works?

King's defense doesn't disappear just because he's not using his flames. It just decreases.
Cause Ultra Tiger hunt is a low tier move and King in this form still has Ancient Zoan durability.

Of course he will defeat S-Shark, but not without his water counterpart :goyea:
Teaming up with Jimbe to defeat S-Shark. Lmao, if that actually happens I would laugh my ass off. Imagine them Sanji stans believing that Zoro was Sanji's duo just for Oda to make Jimbe slide in. Oda solidifying the canon duos; Number 1 with Number 2 and Number 3 with Number 4?

hmmmm
you make good points
tho I wouldnt chalk up him going down to just the ice oni virus
he was also beat up

I would say with marco his portrayal seems more impressive than the others but lacking in tangible feats cause he didnt get to fight main characters like the others did.
When it comes to marco vs king i personally look at it the same as every whitebeard pirate vs beast pirates matchup
The whitebeard pirates being stronger than their beast pirate equivalent
  1. Whitebeard > kaido
  2. Marco > king
  3. Jozu > queen
  4. Vista > jack
  5. Ace > yamato
    • personally see yamato as kaido's ace equivalent
    • At least when it comes to potential
  6. Oden > yamato works too
    • Oden actually works too because yamato identifies as oden
    • Like ace oden was also the 2nd division commander
I think the blackbeard pirates will work the same kinda
With laffitte being the marco/king equivalent

Teaming up with Jimbe to defeat S-Shark. Lmao, if that actually happens I would laugh my ass off. Imagine them Sanji stans believing that Zoro was Sanji's duo just for Oda to make Jimbe slide in. Oda solidifying the canon duos; Number 1 with Number 2 and Number 3 with Number 4?
I doubt there's any chance Oda will let Sanji beat S-Shark by himself if Luffy and Zoro are tag teaming the Seraphim.

Only way I can see it happening is if Luffy/Zoro leave Lucci and Kaku to fight Saturn/Kizaru

I doubt there's any chance Oda will let Sanji beat S-Shark by himself if Luffy and Zoro are tag teaming the Seraphim.

Only way I can see it happening is if Luffy/Zoro leave Lucci and Kaku to fight Saturn/Kizaru
No problem, S-Shark is to S-Bear and S-Hawk what Jinbei is to Kuma and Mihawk. There's a reason why he only fights the weaker Strawhats. Right now they only have durability above the OGs, Lanji can beat Jinbei, right? :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.