Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji appear in 1 page and have 2 panels , one in the half of the page kicking S-Shark on his stomach and scream and S-shark eyes is white like he got damaged and the next panel is cool on the left down of the page just his page with shadow
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS HIS FLAME ON OR OFF

I think we'll really get a moon arc back to back with egghead. They'll have to go there to escape the shit ton of marines and such on the way.
:choppawhat:
If we actually get a moon arc after Egghead and we see Enel again, that would make some people like KOL get super excited because I know some have been wanting a moon arc and the return of Enel for a long time.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS HIS FLAME ON OR OFF
I don't know really bc the kick is like an big X white , but after he kicked him surly explosion happened in 1 panel we can see explosion and Sanji asking Nami to get up and offering help , that's make them 3 panels not 2

Status
Not open for further replies.